+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Your so sweet. How cute.

Your so sweet. How cute.

So I did something nice for a girl, sent her a gift. She said it was really sweet, and then one of her friends commented how sweet and cute it was (i.e title were the exact words). I don't think I have ever felt more like a puppy dog, it is a very degrading feeling. Any chance that they didn't mean it like that?

Also do girls like being called sweet, because personally it bothers me. Can I get some responses im really tired of asking questions and getting either flamed or a blank thread.

By your own admission, you gave her a nice gift. Why is it offensive to have it called "sweet and cute"? It WAS sweet and cute.

If you prefer it to be called "manly and studly" make the gift nasty instead of nice, and give it in bed.

I don't understand what your problem is.

Carl.

I think his point was that the way they said You're so sweet. How cute. was in a way that said to him "That's nice of you but its not gonna happen." Is that what it seemed like theguy?

haha, no actually shes my girl already i just despise what was said, it for some reason feels degrading nobody else sees that? Idk maybe thats just how this girl and her friend talk, but i think its the word "cute" that puts the nail in teh coffin for me,

Its more then likely the way most girls talk between themselves. Cute is a good thing to girls. So when your girl says cute you did good and yes it might make you feel like a puppy dog but aren't all us guys just looking to bury our bone like a puppy dog?

Quote Originally Posted by theguy View Post
    haha, no actually shes my girl already i just despise what was said, it for some reason feels degrading nobody else sees that? Idk maybe thats just how this girl and her friend talk, but i think its the word "cute" that puts the nail in teh coffin for me,
    I wouldn't obsess about it unless she calls your d**k "cute" hahahaha

If his dick was cute he wouldn't be able to bury his bone very deep.