+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confirm / deny

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Confirm / deny

I think one of the hardest parts, or worst parts of being single is the feeling of separation from others and being left out. I don't think I really want to be intimate all that bad, but what is really bad is feeling so distant from other people. It seems like they're all doing something so fun and good but you CAN'T take part

Confirm / deny

You don't have to feel left out

Anyway, confirm. I know that feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    You don't have to feel left out

Anyway, confirm. I know that feeling.
    I'm really thinking I need to buy one of these. I always hear about them and yet I've never actually used one. It would be less messy, but then what is the cleaning like after you've jizzed inside it?
    I don't chase, I replace.

It's not very enjoyable at all because you have to clean up shortly after you finish up otherwise it turns to a moldy mess. And you have to clean it very thoroughly. I don't know about you, but after I jizz, I feel like just lying there, or falling asleep. I don't really feel like cleaning up.

Also, you get tired of holding the damn thing after a while. And it's too much of a hassle to stack up a bunch of pillows or wrap it up in a blanket all the time. If I was goign to buy another one, I'd buy the kind that rests right on the bed so I can pump the shit out of it.

Other than that it felt pretty good. It felt close to the texture of a vagina. It pretty much makes you appreciate everything about sex and makes you realize that it's not just about sticking your penis in some hole. Eventually I just got sick of it and decided to use my hand, because it's less of a hassle. The texture definitely felt nicer than the hand though. When I went back to the hand, I wasn't use to the roughness of it. Changed the way I jerk the gerkin.

DM, you don't think you really want to be intimate because you don't know what you're missing. It's wonderful. I hope you find out soon.
    Spammer Spanker