+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she playing me?

Is she playing me?

I used to date this girl about 2 years ago. at the time i was in a messy on/off relationship with someone and this girl came along and we dated for a few weeks and that was it. but around 2 months ago she contacted me and we talked more and more to the point where we were texting maybe 50 messages to each other per day. I always knew she liked me and we met up. we met up about 8 times over the course of the last few weeks and I realised what i had let go those 2 years ago. Now im madly in love with her and she's all i can think about. But she was in a relationship for almost the 2 years we didnt talk. and last week she told me we were moving too fast. I agreed to take it at a slow pace, but now she has told me that she no longer wants to meet until she 'sorts her head out'. I agreed saying that i would do anything for her and i that i would wait, i just told her to talk to someone if she has something on her mind, but it doesnt have to be me. just not to keep it held in. she called me sweet and that was that. i have txtd her 3 times in the last week. once to ask how she was (because i really miss her but i didnt want to smother her by telling her that), and the other 2 just trying to make smalltalk. But she hasnt replied once. im going out of my mind. she told me a few weeks ago she has no interest in anyone but me, but she goes out with lots of male friends driving in their cars and all that. i know she is a respectable girl and she wouldnt do anything but i still cant get the image out of my head. im lost. Help!
    Last edited by GPLOC; 07-03-09 at 11:54 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    **sigh**

I'm sorry, my friend, but you may want to consider the possibility that she is not interested in pursuing a romantic relationship with you anymore. Girls who are crazy about you return phone calls as soon as is humanly possible.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    **sigh**

I'm sorry, my friend, but you may want to consider the possibility that she is not interested in pursuing a romantic relationship with you anymore. Girls who are crazy about you return phone calls as soon as is humanly possible.
    She says she just needs time to recover from the 2 year relationship she was in ... i dnt know if that makes any difference to you or.... whether your right. But thanks.

This might have been a case of too much too soon. It sounds like you over invested yourself with her and fell for her at a time when she was still at a getting to know you stage. This mismatch of feelings early on, often leads to tragic results.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

i think it is just a way to recover !the best way to recover is getting a new BF.people always do that ,but as for your story .you need more time to figure it out ,it make no sense thinking about it all day .just do it !

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    This might have been a case of too much too soon. It sounds like you over invested yourself with her and fell for her at a time when she was still at a getting to know you stage. This mismatch of feelings early on, often leads to tragic results.
    Thats kinda what im thinking too. It just came out of the blue that she didnt wana meet up no more. and it has now gone from not seeing each other to not talking at all. i spoke to a well trusted female friend all night about it and she thinks that the girl is just as confused as i am. so ive told the girl to just leave the whole romantic thing, before it gets really messy. cause at least that way we can talk as friends and she wont have to worry that she's hurtin my feelings or that i want to rush anything. does that make sense? its kind of a learning curve for me 2 because ive realised that its not her being cold, its me moving way to fast for her and its something i can work on in the future. i know after all this there is too much stigma and bad feeling for us to be romantically involved, but having her as a friend is better than nothing. thanks a lot

Lesson to learn girls: tell the truth about how you feel, not how the guy wants u to feel or wat the guy wants you to say. You'd be surprised how often a guy wants a woman who really lets him in. i hear women all the time saying 'i wish he'd let me in, i wish he'd tell me how he feels'. Ditto.
    Last edited by GPLOC; 09-03-09 at 10:43 PM. Reason: ...

you may need some time think about your relation and what she really want

"If you run after two hares,you'll catch neihter"
    lention says.
    who worked in a [URL="http://www.kinmavalve.com"]ball valve[/URL] Co.td
    love forum
    The Leading Online Relationship Discussion Forum
    O(∩_∩)O~

Figured

I know what she wants now ... a doormat ... its so obvious its beyond belief ... but i deletd her number off my phone and im nat guna contact her at all .... F**k that sum girls are just plain bad news ... her ex thinks the same thing apparently ... shes jus likes to toy withh people n hurt them cuz she thinks all guys want is in her knickers ... bt shes the one thats guna end up lonely if she cant see through her own ego n put down that F***in guard she holds up to her so tight. I thought i cud change her n reli make her believe i loved her but she's incapable of trustin anyone. i tried as hard as i cud but when someone doesnt want to let you in theres no way you can make them. so move on .... its sunny outside and im guna go down the beach an get drunk n forget about it all. I put the effort in n she jus wanted to take take take. Cnt do that. Wud have never worked. But thanks for all ur opinions .. made me c it from different angles and thats wat made me c her from a different perspective .. as if i was sum1 on the outside ... sumtyms the best help you can get is from someone hu doeesnt know either of you ... a total stranger.