+ Follow This Topic

Thread: lost interest?

lost interest?

I've been with my boyfriend for almost two years. In the beginning, everything was fine (meaning the sex). Now it seems like he don't even want to have sex with me anymore. I'm actually the one asking him to have sex. I asked him about it and he told me that sex is just a bonus in the relationship, and will usually only have sex with me because he knows I like it and it makes me happy. Besides that the only thing he seems to like and ask me to do is oral sex. So have my boyfriend lost interest in having sex with me or attraction to me? Now when we do have sex, I'm so turn off thinking about what he said, I don't even want to have sex with him anymore.
    Last edited by snorlax; 19-03-09 at 10:00 AM.

is the sex the only thing which is happening between you guys?
    do you guys communicate at all?
    do you have any plan for your future together?
    physical attraction can only go so far

he probably didnt mean what he said. as a guy, i know how hard it can be to communicate witha woman sometimes and to show our feelings, especially when it comes down to sex. if he says was only having sex to keep you happy, and he says 'its just a bonus' then maybe you should think about how he really wants to spend time with you and he is not just focused on sex. most women would love that. and talk to him, choose a night where you can be alone and ask him sincerely, and nicely, to talk to you. and listen. ask him why he doesnt want sex with you. maybe its not you, maybe its him. he could have an issue with pre marital sex perhaps? once when i was really in love with this girl, all i wanted to do was be with her and talk to her, and i put her so high on a pedastal that the thought of having sex with her almost disgusted me, because she was so precious to me. But i really think you should talk to him properly, and don't snap whatever you do. it could be a very sensetive issue which is causing his feelings. but i think that what he said is just his way of covering up his true feelings about it. the only way to sort a problem is communicate.