+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sexually available

The_bobb says:

"So, what it sounds like your saying, is that if your in a relationship. The woman should always just, give the sex. Without any work from the guy? The competition doesn't end just because your in a relationship. And it's wrong to think that your girlfriend should just "give it up", because she's with you. They aren't blow up dolls."

no. What I'm saying is that a person in a relationship shouldn't have to work harder for sex if the partner is already willing.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, I don't know what the OP was implying, but if sex is withheld in a playful manner, and both parties are aware of the "game", it's all good.

Oh OK neo i see, sorry for getting the wrong idea...

The "Sport" I'm referring to is in a playful manner. It's not that your working HARDER for it per se. Your just making it more entertaining... I think it's better to make the person your with WANT the sex rather than just ASSUME they can get it when ever they want.

That's all i'm saying, i didn't mean it as in make the person WORK for it. Just, simply SHOW they want it and appreciate it =)

Again sorry for mis interpreting you neo.
    "We are all connected to each other biologically, to the earth chemically and to the rest of the universe atomically.
    That’s kinda cool! That makes me smile and I actually feel quite large at the end of that.
    It’s not that we are better than the universe, we are part of the universe. We are in the universe and the universe is in us."
    — Neil deGrasse Tyson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12