+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seeing your own body sexually?

Seeing your own body sexually?

Question for the girls.
    Just say during afterplay your guy makes comments about how good you look naked and tries to show you this, do you dislike looking at your own naked body? Is it because you don't think you look great? Or is there something else?

i adore looking at my body. my perception has changed over the years. in my 20's i never looked and always covered up. in my 30's i feel free and just love it. i think sometimes i'm too vain coz i'm looking so much better now than i have ever looked. to me turning 30 was the beginning of my best years emotionally, physically and spiritually. my 20's were awkward and uncomfortable and full of guilt.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, my 30s were better than my 20s, too. Girls in their 20s are way too neurotic.

I like my body!!!
    I think it's cool.
    Except my tits are too big to me.
    I want them reduced.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm always amused when I tell a girl what a beauty she is and she just flat-out doesn't believe me. And I'm not talking about those girls full of false-modesty, either.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

What's the point? lol

Some over zealous e-stasi deleted most of the posts in the thread.

So do you think there is anything I can do to help my girl feel more comfortable with herself naked?

She does weird things like puts on her PJ's then takes off her bra when going to bed and she knows its crazy, and knows I know its crazy. But still does it because she doesn't feel comfortable being naked or something. She has told me its not because she is with me, she does these things on her own too. I managed to get her in the hot tub for 2 hours naked, so maybe I'm already making head way?
    I just want her to be comfortable with herself. She should be!

Your GF is insecure.....trying to make her look at her body in the mirror will not help (what are you her therapist?)

when makng love, pay attention to every part of her body, if you can, be especially attentive to those parts you know she is concious of. it won't change her over night, be it will slowly build her confidence and reassure her that you love her body.

My boyfriend says I resemble a Botticelli painting... I tend to divide that into at least half true... that's good enough for me

I hate looking at myself in the mirror or full length. I can't stand seeing myself, I have been told I have a lovely figure & face, but all I see is rolls of fat & yuk.... I hope I grow out of this when I hit my 30's lol

I don't even like seeing photos of myself...I have personal issues, I know this. I've never felt comfortable around men naked, except my ex. And now he's off sh*gging a girl 4 dress sizes smaller than myself...I know I'm heading for a personal-image fall again...
    Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same. -- Anon

She's insecure about her body. I have a friend who wouldn't even wear a tank top. It's hard to change because it is the way they are brought up. Just leave it as it is.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Who deleted my posts, asshole?

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    what did they say?
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

I get what you mean.
    Lava. But do you think you are insecure?
    Or just one of those girls who don't like looking at themselves naked. LOL
    Because AH she just might be one of those girls who doesn't like to see themselves naked.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My fiance finds me unbelievably hot and I never understand why, truly. He's been with girls with way better bodies than me.

Yes, it really baffles me. But as long as I'm getting laid, I'm not going to mention it. Just keep my insecurities to myself.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast