+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sexually available

sexually available

my boyfriend and I have both have a strong sex drive. I want sex as often as he does but should I always be sexually available to him or give him a bit of a chase? Will he otherwise take me for granted and start using me for sex?

Um, are you using HIM for sex? And if not, why don't you give it a try? Sounds like fun.
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Make him chase every now and then, but not enough to frustrate him and cause problems. Just be playful and teasing about it, he'll understand what you're up to.

Enjoy having a partner with the same size libido as you. Thats what were all looking for.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you're young and this is the time when you make a lot of dumb mistakes... so make them and learn from them.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Remember to have lots of sex while making those mistakes...

pol32x says:

"my boyfriend and I enjoy a healthy sex life but I want to f*ck with our relationship by making him work harder for it."

ugh, wtf is wrong with girls? You met someone with whom you are sexually compatible with. This puts you ahead of most couples. Why the hell do you want to f*ck with your relationship by denying him sex unless he chases you more? And no, he won't take you for granted. He's not some occasional hook up using you for sex - he's your boyfriend for Christ's sake! The stupidity of people will never cease to amaze me.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    ...denying him sex unless he chases you more...
    I don't think anyone said anything about "denying" sex. But guys, generally, like a little sport. You don't have to deny it. Just tease him with it. He'll know your playing with him. Just don't carry it on too long (unless he's REALLY enjoying it, i suppose).

It's not so much that he'll take it for granted. It's more along the lines of keeping it from getting repetitive.
    "We are all connected to each other biologically, to the earth chemically and to the rest of the universe atomically.
    That’s kinda cool! That makes me smile and I actually feel quite large at the end of that.
    It’s not that we are better than the universe, we are part of the universe. We are in the universe and the universe is in us."
    — Neil deGrasse Tyson

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, I don't see what the big deal is.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Is this the same boyfriend taht told you he wants to start dating (and sleeping with) other girls?

I say cut him off all together.

i think she should marry him, have a thousand kids with him and get on welfare.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

The_bobb says:

"I don't think anyone said anything about "denying" sex."

should I give him a bit of a chase? = should I deny him unless he works harder for sex?

"But guys, generally, like a little sport."

guys like a little sport when there's competition involved. There shouldn't be any competition for sex if they are in a relationship.

yes it is the same

but he doesn't want to sleep with other girls, plural, only his ex-girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    ...guys like a little sport when there's competition involved. There shouldn't be any competition for sex if they are in a relationship...
    So, what it sounds like your saying, is that if your in a relationship. The woman should always just, give the sex. Without any work from the guy? The competition doesn't end just because your in a relationship. And it's wrong to think that your girlfriend should just "give it up", because she's with you. They aren't blow up dolls.

Personally i can't STAND it when a woman doesn't put up a fight (friendly i mean, i'm not a rapist). It's the thrill of the hunt. It'd be boring as HELL if i could just roll over and be like, "Wanna do it?" and she folds.

Quote Originally Posted by pol32x View Post
    but he doesn't want to sleep with other girls, plural, only his ex-girlfriend.
    AND YOUR OK WITH THIS?!

I like how you say this, likes it's a good thing...
    "We are all connected to each other biologically, to the earth chemically and to the rest of the universe atomically.
    That’s kinda cool! That makes me smile and I actually feel quite large at the end of that.
    It’s not that we are better than the universe, we are part of the universe. We are in the universe and the universe is in us."
    — Neil deGrasse Tyson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast