+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: embarassing question

embarassing question

i recently experienced a first kiss with a girl that i've been wanting to kiss for 5 years. when we were kissing i got a slight erection and i backed off a little bit...i dont think she noticed. we're both 17 and i dont know how she would have reacted...its not my first kiss, just the first one i have shared with this girl...with my ex i would get an erection nearly everytime we touched, but it wasnt the same with this girl...me and this girl were together for a whole weekend, we snuggled every chance we got and showed a lot of affection and i noticed that i didnt get an erection nearly as much but when we kissed i did...i was just wondering if there was anything i could do to calm myself down to where this wouldnt happen anymore...and do girls care if u get one...ive usually been good at concealing them but i was wondering if its even necessary to conceal them...do girls freak out if theyre touched with one?

im sure someones had this problem

Wait longer than an hour and a half dude. Many people choose not to live their lives attached to the forum. Check back in a FEW hours or maybe even tomorrow. People tend to post more towards night anyway.

Rod Steele

my bad im just really bored..i got nothin to do today

Hey The Man, it looks like your not the man anymore. I do get that problem with my Sugar Mommas. They are sexy, I guess that's why.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Awww theman2004, you sound so sweet. lol If you get bored, come on MSN and come say hi sometime! As far as the erection thing, I can't imagine any girl getting freaked out about this. She might if she thinks its a sign you're trying to get into her pants, but if she does notice, just tell her that happens because you think she's beautiful. The only way this will freak her out is if she's feeling rushed or pressured. That would freak me out and probably any girl if she was feeling pressured. So just let her know that there's no pressure.

And FYI...I live my life on MSN. lmao
    ...Taste The Rainbow

lol u aint alone on the msn thing
    Last edited by ladiesman8527; 22-06-04 at 10:59 AM.

i was doing some reasurch on the penis the other day and i have found out that erections can accure randomly and quite often in teenagers. nearly all teenagers get erections quite often. its mostly caused when u are happy, it can be even set of doing a favourate sport aswell. you most like being touched and kissed by them. the reason it may not be getting erected in this situation asmuch maybe because ur approaching being a man and the problems going away. u are defontaly not allown for i have am in a similuar situation aswell as many of the teenagers out there in the world.
    Last edited by nendo; 22-06-04 at 05:47 PM.

Rainbow Kiss. Are you tryin' to find people to talk to you online?

Quote Originally Posted by KaWaiiSkYe
    Rainbow Kiss. Are you tryin' to find people to talk to you online?
    Sure, I love meeting new people. I sent you a private message by the way!
    ...Taste The Rainbow

I know. Thanks for the message.

I was like you, Mr. 2004 man (think we could get a name or something to call you? Calling you 2004man seems stupid to me).

Yeah, anytime I kissed I used to get an erection. Then the more I kissed, the less frequently they came. Then, with my SECOND girlfriend, it happened again. However she used to sort of change her kisses. She'd kiss just 'open-mouth' if that's all we were gonna do was kiss. But if we were gonna be foolin' around, she'd use french kisses. I don't know WHY she thought along those lines, but she did. So pretty soon my body got used to only becoming erect when she started french kissing me. Now I'm partnerless and it's limp most of the day.

Rod Steele

DUDE ! This happened to me at 15 - we were sittin gon a trampolene and I was holding her while she was sitting in between my legs so that her back was resting on my pecker - and I guess the pressure of her laying on it gave it some kind of sensation because it started to rise. As soon as she felt it she FREAKED out and ran to the other side of the trampolene and then started to giggle and whisper in her friends ear.....

Yeah - THAT was embarrassing - i did my best to hide it whenever it did that again (which it hardly ever did)...

But then When I was 16 and got a hard on while holding Robin, she put her hand under my pants and started to rub it then she looked at me dead in the eyes and said "You want to feel something cool ?" I said ok - then all of a sudden she puts her head down there, whips him on out of my pants and plops him in her nmouth and gave me a BJ right then and there.

I guess it just depends on the girl dude. lol

When it has happened to me, it didn't freak me out or make me feel pressured, I just thought, "he's really into me, cool." I think it really depends on the girl like Billy said. I would back off until it went away unless I was ready to sleep with the guy. And I guess I've been lucky because none of them (this happens with most guys, it seems) implied any expectations. Did I say that right?

Quote Originally Posted by theman2004
    ive usually been good at concealing them but i was wondering if its even necessary to conceal them...do girls freak out if theyre touched with one?
    Theman2004,

What is the matter with you? Why are you embarassed? Concealing?
    Are you embarrassed you are a man? You embarrased you got an erection cuz of her? What in the world you find here embarrasing?
    What she may find embarrasing?

If it happens you kiss her in a quite public place you know what to do: sit for a while and think only about ...the sky

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast