+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what's the most embarassing thing that's ever happened to you?

what's the most embarassing thing that's ever happened to you?

this is a true story

my friends and i were out at a club dancing on the dance floor. I had on a pair of spandex and their was a string hangin from my ass. my bestfriend was trying to pull the string from my ass but she couldn't get it lose. so she then decided she would burn it off with a lighter.

before i knew it i had hot flames burning me in the ass. she set my ass on fire! needless to say i wasn't wearing undies and oh i would say there was about 300 people in this place.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow, your friend doesn't sound like the brightest.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

seriously, what was she thinking?

This was awhile back but near the end of our soccer game my friend came behind me and took my shorts down...The worst part was that there were so many girls in the stands.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    seriously, what was she thinking?

This was awhile back but near the end of our soccer game my friend came behind me and took my shorts down...The worst part was that there were so many girls in the stands.
    mine would have to be , to get extremely drunk in a party , throw up in the bathroom , got some on my shirt , then take a crap and block the toilet and finally passing out for 2 hours in the bathroom ( at least i was alone cuz it was locked and i didnt shit or piss on myself .) then everybody in the party was banging on the door asking me if i was alright and then when i came out (3 hours later) , someone went to the bathroom and had to unblock it . i drank 24 bottles of vodkice(i HATE that shit , its a girly drink , but because it tasted like juice to me i gulped it down) and also some shots of jamaican rum with a 40 i chuged before actually entering the party , not to mention the spliff and that i was also 15 at the time .

ohh and then monday , everybody was talking about me at school ...for days (ppl still remembered it after months of it ...its high school also , shit like this takes time to fade).

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I once called my ex an ******* in front of his entire family.....of which all of the men were complete mysogynist bastards......I never heard a room go quiet so fast, or for so long. I thought his Dad's and his Grandfather's eyeballs were going to pop out of their heads.

At the time, I wanted to die. Nowadays, I laugh and say "Damn RIGHT!!"
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    mine would have to be , to get extremely drunk in a party , throw up in the bathroom , got some on my shirt , then take a crap and block the toilet and finally passing out for 2 hours in the bathroom ( at least i was alone cuz it was locked and i didnt shit or piss on myself .) then everybody in the party was banging on the door asking me if i was alright and then when i came out (3 hours later) , someone went to the bathroom and had to unblock it . i drank 24 bottles of vodkice(i HATE that shit , its a girly drink , but because it tasted like juice to me i gulped it down) and also some shots of jamaican rum with a 40 i chuged before actually entering the party , not to mention the spliff and that i was also 15 at the time .

ohh and then monday , everybody was talking about me at school ...for days (ppl still remembered it after months of it ...its high school also , shit like this takes time to fade).
    i know man...people in HS never let it go...all through HS they remember those things.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

I better don't post here...

I was drunk, kissed a girl and throw up after that... anyway, didn't remeber anything but puking, in the morning...
    Don't expect anything.

omg, i remember another embarassing moment. one time i farted really loud in church.

Tone Guest
    Very lady-like aren't we?

Anywho... mine would probably have to be the time we were getting ready to go on a trip to St. Louis. It was a bunch of friends, myself, and my at the time g/f. When we went to pick up my girlfriend, her father called us all into their dining room. Now, her father is one of those guys who looks like he's ALWAYS angry or in a bad mood, so he was pretty intimidating. So here I am fearing the worse... going through my mind knowing I'm going to be sleeping with her while we're gone and just worried he's going to say something along those lines...he was standing next to me, and he reached out his hand towards me, so I reached over and shook it... my g/f and my friends just looked at me like "What is he doing..." and then I realized he was reaching to hold hands for a prayer... he's a very religious man and I felt so embarrassed in front of him...

lilwing89 Guest
    being born.

everyone saw me naked! uncalled for.....

Tone Guest
    LoL talk about embarrassing wing!!

Don't tell me they took pictures...

lilwing89 Guest
    they did man!

for blackmailing purposes

lilwing89 Guest
    ok seriously though..

here it is the most embarrassing thing of the lilwang

i got horny when i was doing my math homework in my bedroom...so i started jackin' it! right on the spur of the moment(during the jizzing) my mom walks in to collect my dirty laundry. im a witty person so i grab the closest thing to me(sides my blanket which i was sitting on and had no time to get it from under me) so im sitting there with my math book(dick enclosed) my pants to the floor. mom looks at my like im crazy. "what are you doing?"....(thinks of something quick to say) "what's it look like im doing, mum? me math homework ofcourse!"
    she slowly walked out the door with a disgusted look on her face...
    when the coast was clear, i tried to dig my penis from the pages within. the sperm had pasted my penis to the pages! i tried not to panic...so i slowly peeled(in extreme pain) my penis from the pages. when i got my penis back, i noticed the pieces of paper that were stuck to my penis. so i took my penis into the bathroom for a thorough scrubbing and cleaning. it was a long and painful process that brought tears to my eyes. i made a little extra effort and dabbed some baby oil and shined my penis up! it looked like OV's new car, shiny and squeeky clean. the only thing is it doesn't have leather interior.

thats not the only embarrassing part either..

next day i opened my book to the assignment and page number like i always do(normal mathclass procedure), totally forgetting the incident, and when i got to the page i had noticed the 2 yellow, penis shaped stains that had been left from my penis when it was compressed in the book. when my teacher walked around to see how we did on our assignments, he noticed the stain and the rips in the page....ill leave it at that lol.

Aaahhahahhahaha! That was the funniest post I've read today, lilwing! I don't know if it is true, but it sure is funny!

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    ok seriously though..

here it is the most embarrassing thing of the lilwang

i got horny when i was doing my math homework in my bedroom...so i started jackin' it! right on the spur of the moment(during the jizzing) my mom walks in to collect my dirty laundry. im a witty person so i grab the closest thing to me(sides my blanket which i was sitting on and had no time to get it from under me) so im sitting there with my math book(dick enclosed) my pants to the floor. mom looks at my like im crazy. "what are you doing?"....(thinks of something quick to say) "what's it look like im doing, mum? me math homework ofcourse!"
    she slowly walked out the door with a disgusted look on her face...
    when the coast was clear, i tried to dig my penis from the pages within. the sperm had pasted my penis to the pages! i tried not to panic...so i slowly peeled(in extreme pain) my penis from the pages. when i got my penis back, i noticed the pieces of paper that were stuck to my penis. so i took my penis into the bathroom for a thorough scrubbing and cleaning. it was a long and painful process that brought tears to my eyes. i made a little extra effort and dabbed some baby oil and shined my penis up! it looked like OV's new car, shiny and squeeky clean. the only thing is it doesn't have leather interior.

thats not the only embarrassing part either..

next day i opened my book to the assignment and page number like i always do(normal mathclass procedure), totally forgetting the incident, and when i got to the page i had noticed the 2 yellow, penis shaped stains that had been left from my penis when it was compressed in the book. when my teacher walked around to see how we did on our assignments, he noticed the stain and the rips in the page....ill leave it at that lol.
    lol , lilwang got busted by his teacher AND his mommy .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast