+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Flirtatiously Retarded

Flirtatiously Retarded

Hey guys!

So, I'll just get right into it. I think that I'm a really good boyfriend when I'm in a relationship, I feel like I generally just know what to do. The problem that I have is actually GETTING into a relationship. I can't tell my ass apart from my elbow. I used to be CRIPPLINGLY shy, but have gotten a lot better as of lately.

I was in a 2.5 year relationship, and we broke up about half a year ago and I can safely say that I am entirely on my feet again, hence looking for another relationship. Now, there's this girl... which is what the point of this post is. Oh, background information would be good. We're both juniors in college, so in our early 20s. I met her in an upper division class about a week ago and struck up a conversation with her. She is seriously one of the easiest people to talk to, she's gorgeous, and we pretty much have the EXACT same life ambitions, it's awesome.

The problem is, I don't know what to do in order to date her. I've gone to friends for advice, one says flat out ask her out on a date, the other says I need to "play the game" and draw it out to make sure she likes me, very different advice.... So, I turn to you guys. I have her cell phone number, though she doesn't seem to be nearly as engaging via text. I see her tomorrow again in class. Give me some pointers! Thank you very much in advance!

Oh for God's sake, just ask her out! If you need to play games to get her interested, then she is the wrong girl for you anyway!

Carl.