+ Follow This Topic

Thread: No idea what she feels.

No idea what she feels.

Hello, i know i am young but still i belive in love, after almost a year of loving her, i finaly got the guts to tell her how i felt, but i did not get a very good responce. i have no idea how she feels. the responce i got was something like, "er... Mario, i have no idea what to say" and then she walks off. i am not sure if that is good or bad so if anyone could help me and try to tell me what that means it would be great.

That usually means No.

And, your brain chemical infatuation isn't love.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Time to put up the shields, Mario.
    Spammer Spanker

well, then i guess this will not be the first or the last time this will happen. i guess you can't always have it your way...

Quote Originally Posted by madmaz View Post
    well, then i guess this will not be the first or the last time this will happen. i guess you can't always have it your way...
    Nope, unfortunately real life is not like Burger King. She's not interested as the others have said.

Quick final question, is there a chance she may be interested in the future?

Quote Originally Posted by madmaz View Post
    Quick final question, is there a chance she may be interested in the future?
    Well going on the fact that you gave no information about how she acts/behaves around you, I would no say...no opinion. There's not enough information here to say otherwise.

Well I have known her for about 1 year, I liked from the first day i met her. we are not what you would call close friends, but she comes to me for advice from time to time, when she broke up with her boyfriend I was there for her. she is one year older than me. if that helps...

Ok, well I'm dealing with a somewhat similar situation like that and I will say that the chance is not very likely. Most likely she's already "friend zoned" you.

I had a male friend who was in your exact situation. The two of them lost contact with each other after high school. But the guy became very successful with his life. They somehow bumped into each other at a party & they started dating. They're still going strong for 2 years now.

I'm not giving your false hope or anything. Just saying it can happen. You'll never know. People's feelings can change overtime.

Well i would like to thank you all for your time in my situation, and who knows love is a wonderfull thing...
    Last edited by madmaz; 02-05-09 at 07:06 AM. Reason: speeling mistake