+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What's the holier than thou undercurrent of some women?

i despise men like you that won't stay under the thumb
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I don't understand why you were insisting she take responsibility for this guy's bad behaviour. Was she the one letting him into your locked room? And you chose to escalate the situation by doing what you did with the dogs.
    Because he was there by invite of her, and acceptance of me. His behaviour reflected poorly of himself, and when demonstrated to her, she refused to take a stand on it.

"I chose to escalate"????

If a locked door is shimmied (it was a new lock, I know the marks of a steel band shimmy) on a near daily basis for the express purpose of permitting a dog to DEFECATE on the carpet... I'm the one escalating the situation?

What planet are you from? Remind to never drink the water.

Friend of hers or not, she isn't responsible for his actions. Nor your response to what he did.
    She vouched for him beforehand... her friend. Case closed.

Sounds to me like you tried to make her do something about a situation that was largely yours to deal with, she got defensive in the face of your anger, things escalated b/t both of you & she lost it. But, like I keep saying, its pretty clear the fight didn't happen in a vacuum.
    It's pretty clear that you're one of "those". Someone who doesn't understand personal responsibility, vouching for someone in a share house, nor basic human values unless there's a gender attached to warp accurate perceptions

You must have been dumb & young. Clearly, now you could have simply had your locks changed, or moved out, or called the landlord to let him/her know there were animals in the rental (which I'd bet weren't allowed).

Ah, fiery youth. LOL.
    I did eventually move out of my own house, it got that bad. The locks were one of the first things I did btw, but indoor locks are notoriously easy to pick. The animals were permitted under the terms of the lease. I wasn't terribly young nor "dumb" as you put it.

You've projected your emotional baggage into your interpretation of my events stated, I haven't appreciated it, and you can stay out of my path in the future if you think you're going to continue doing so.

Good day.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Don't be silly. No one who has posted here for any length of time would ever consider me biased towards females. Honestly, this woman sounds incredibly immature for throwing things, and beyond stupid for provoking someone with a volatile temper.
    What sort of sinks your theory boat happens to be the fact that I don't have a volatile temper...

But she wasn't the one posting this thread. YOU were.

If your "spanking" her wasn't some sort of mutual sexual play, and you were indeed trying to hurt her while she begged you to stop, I'd call that scary.

So to summarize, you are scary, and she is stupid.
    The "begging" came after the spanking. She levelled a few particularly nasty things and aroused my anger enough for me to approach her quickly and suggest that I'd put her over my knee again if she didn't shut her trap for once in her god forsaken life.

I'm not scary. The level I take equality of the genders to scares you.

Can't have your cake and eat it there.

this thread is some suck ass shit.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    there's something fishy about Lite, Doc and Roller from day one.
    Can't speak for the others, but if all three of us thought you were a mong.... it could be the source of that fishy thing you've been thinking.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    we have a lot of suck ass newbies lately.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    this thread is some suck ass shit.
    So's your attitude, mate

Dirty Peruvian not fit to cross Arica types?

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    that's what i am talking about.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    that's what i am talking about.
    So a group of people set upon another in a thread, derail the thread, and slowly reduce the thread to paranoia and character assaults..... but blame another for it?

Sounds like a circle jerk... the old soggy Sao

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Durian View Post
    It's pretty clear that you're one of "those". Someone who doesn't understand personal responsibility, vouching for someone in a share house, nor basic human values unless there's a gender attached to warp accurate perceptions.
    That's amusing b/c I was thinking the exact same thing about you. You seem to be one of "those" that make poor decisions and then try to blame others for them.

All I can say is: I've never had the type of poor interpersonal interactions you seem to have experienced. So, with that background in mind, I must be doing something right.

But, thanks for your opinion.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

That's amusing b/c I was thinking the exact same thing about you. You seem to be one of "those" that make poor decisions and then try to blame others for them.

All I can say is: I've never had the type of poor interpersonal interactions you seem to have experienced. So, with that background in mind, I must be doing something right.
    Then you haven't begun to live on this planet. It's a dynamic, ever changing, and wholly amusing ride of one's life.

But, thanks for your opinion.
    right back at you.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Durian View Post
    Then you haven't begun to live on this planet. It's a dynamic, ever changing, and wholly amusing ride of one's life.
    LOL. Is your doctorate in Pop Zen?

Thanks, but no. I'm content to keep myself amused with these stories from people like you. Frankly, the actual experience of it sounds less than interesting. While not all situations allow it, generally I prefer to control the chaos, rather than let it control me.

You should try it sometime. You might be pleased with the results.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    PS - How's my holier than thou persona doing? Like it?
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

LOL. Is your doctorate in Pop Zen?

Thanks, but no. I'm content to keep myself amused with these stories from people like you. Frankly, the actual experience of it sounds less than interesting. While not all situations allow it, generally I prefer to control the chaos, rather than let it control me.

You should try it sometime. You might be pleased with the results.
    I can't effectively control what I don't essentially know...

...hence my willingness to let life lead me until such time as I know well enough to pull up on the reigns or give it a little more spur.

I can state with total clarity of mind that I'll never be in similar circumstances, willingly, as the fruit bowl incident.

Been there, done that, etc.....

I even value the experience now. It's part of life.

It's funny to me.

Like being stranded 1 k offshore in snorkel/fins and having a freak spastic colon attack...

I can look back and remember trying to work out buoyancy... trying to swim down and hope for the "up".... and failing miserably as my "baby" chased me (eddies suck btw)...

PS - How's my holier than thou persona doing? Like it?
    It's chocked full of holes?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234