+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girlfriend's turn ons

Girlfriend's turn ons

Here's kind of a strange one. New girlfriend, been together a couple months. So one night last week we had a couple bottles of wine and we started talking about turn ons. Funny how that stuff loosens up a discussion. Anyway, I asked her if there was something I do that turns her on that I don't realize I'm doing. After some hemming and hawing she said she into me going barefoot, particularly when I wear jeans. Puzzled, I asked for some details. She reminded me of one time a few weeks ago when we went to Blockbuster to get a movie. I had just got out of the shower and she was kind of in a hurry and wanted me to go with her so I left my shoes and socks behind. And of course she insisted I go in with her because she likes the movies I pick better than the ones she does. She said something to the effect of "You looked so cute walking around barefoot like that. You should do it more." Truth be told, I could have gone in there without a shirt and felt less naked and exposed than just going in my bare feet, but I guess I can get used to that.

To test the waters a little, I went to her place to stay the night on Friday and didn't bring any shoes. She seemed a little excited when she noticed I wasn't wearing any and didn't say much more than "I like!" about it. Of course that meant having to go barefoot to the carry out when she wanted some wine coolers, but I don't think anyone even noticed except for her. She was a little on the frisky side that night, but hey, we're still in the rabbit phase of the relationship so she gets like that every now and again.

So is it common for women to be into their boyfriends going barefoot? Any ideas on how I can use this preference of hers to my advantage?

Quote Originally Posted by alexhidel View Post
    Truth be told, I could have gone in there without a shirt and felt less naked and exposed than just going in my bare feet
    That's the part she likes about it, unless she has a some weird case of foot fetish.

I would also say foot fetish. Do you have really nice feet for some reason? Most feet are gross, even pedicured ones. Do you pedicure, sir?
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

Nah, no pedicure. Never really gave much thought as to whether or not they would be considered attractive. Just always thought they were average.

Quote Originally Posted by Lineofsight View Post
    That's the part she likes about it, unless she has a some weird case of foot fetish.
    I guess the getting off on the exposed thing could be part of it. The fetish thing I could live with. It's not hard or expensive leaving my shoes at home.

Uhm, being turned on by feet is NOT a fetish. A fetish is something that you REQUIRE to get off, it is an extreme.

Why do people keep calling kinked turn-ons a fetish? You don't have a spanking fetish unless it is REQUIRED for gratification. You don't have an Asian fetish unless it is REQUIRED for you to get off.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    Uhm, being turned on by feet is NOT a fetish. A fetish is something that you REQUIRE to get off, it is an extreme.

Why do people keep calling kinked turn-ons a fetish? You don't have a spanking fetish unless it is REQUIRED for gratification. You don't have an Asian fetish unless it is REQUIRED for you to get off.
    dictionary.com: Psychology. any object or nongenital part of the body that causes a habitual erotic response or fixation.

thefreedictionary.com: Something, such as a material object or a nonsexual part of the body, that arouses sexual desire and may become necessary for sexual gratification.

Merriam-webster: an object or bodily part whose real or fantasized presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression.

The last one is probably the one you are quoting, it's about arousal, turn on, sexually. Just because she's not asking for his foot up her fanny every day doesn't rule out the fetish.

Quote Originally Posted by Lineofsight View Post
    The last one is probably the one you are quoting, it's about arousal, turn on, sexually. Just because she's not asking for his foot up her fanny every day doesn't rule out the fetish.
    Yes, that would be the one I'm quoting. Which last I knew was the medical definition of a fetish.

The foot being inserted isn't a requirement for a fetish. A fetish is something that is required for arousal. Whether it just be seeing someone's bare feet, or licking toes, or whatever.

But the point is, it is REQUIRED. As in not optional. If someone else can get you off without using their feet, then it's not a fetish.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

So this girl likes guys with bare feet. I'd say just go with it unless she like asks you to walkj across broken glass or some thing like that.

Then again, there are women out there ho get turned on by being urinated and shat on or sex with farm animals or being abused e.t.c, so at least your girl is half normal compared to those freakshows.

Bottom line:enjoy!

Amazing. In another thread, a man licking his own cum is empowering and here bare feet is a perversion on a par with farm animals. Didn't we get past the bare-ankles stage back in 1865?

i think your girlfriend has a foot fetish... not everyone has it but, hey, to each her own, right?!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pry View Post
    Amazing. In another thread, a man licking his own cum is empowering and here bare feet is a perversion on a par with farm animals. Didn't we get past the bare-ankles stage back in 1865?