+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Read this to feel better about your own life

Read this to feel better about your own life

Hello, here is my story and I am in need of some desperate help! For the sake of the story, we will call the couple Sue and Jon. I am in love with Jon. Sue is a friend of a friend. Both are 23. I am 20.

So, long story short, I have fallen in love with an engaged guy who is going to get married in July of this year!! We met three months ago through a group of mutual friends. Sue was friends with one of my friends and brought her fiance, Jon, along that day. Jon and I both play tennis so I originally set up a time for both of us to meet because I thought he was so hot. Later that day, I texted him saying how it was the most incredible match I have ever played because we are at the exact same skill level. We talked via text all that day, and EVERY SINGLE DAY since then. Our relationship slowly moved off the tennis courts and moved to phone calls. Our relationship has moved very quickly and our similarities seem to be endless. Anyways, one month(ish) after knowing him, our relationship got physical and we had sex. This habit has not stopped in the past month. I had gotten really good at keeping our friendship seperate from our intimacy in my head until earlier this week. I can't do it anymore. We talked everyday all day, and have only not seen each other 5 days in three months! We at least stop and visit each other for a few minutes, and a lot of the time we hang out for 5-7 hours when Sue is at work. He has brought me dinner, we cook pancakes in the morning together, we watch movies, we run errands together, EVERYTHING.I realize that I should not have gotten involved to begin with, so all of you haters, I want to tell you I already have recognized I am a home-wrecker. My problem is now: Do I tell him how I really feel about him, that I have completely fallen for him? Whether or not he wants to admit he likes me, he must a little bit, right? This can't possibly be one-sided. Also, he is totally planning on going through with this marriage! How can he even be thinking about this?! Should I send an anymous letter to her saying that he cheated on her? I didn't originally want this to even be an option, but its not fair to her that he's not loyal.

None of my business but he's a cheater. What makes you think if he choses you, that he won't cheat on you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeh, I can't believe how much better I feel after I read that

Boo
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL. This story is such BS.

Anyway, this would be a classic example of female sabotage behaviour. The OP is basically jealous of the woman getting married & is trying to wreck the relationship if she can.

So, I think you should sleep with this guy. Seriously. Then tell the woman. Let her dump him & you live happily ever after with this cheater. Don't worry, he won't cheat on you, you are so much hotter than his wife-to-be, I'm sure.

Bwhahahaha!

PS - Should a conscience suddenly develop in the vacuum b/t your ears, mbe you want to tell this gal anyway what's up. Make sure you have some proof first, tho. He totally deserves to be dumped *before* they marry. Think of it as a service to their future children, spare them the pain of their divorce.

Nah. Its just waaaay more fun to fcuk with people, ain't it?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Had a tense day, didja?
    Speak less. Say more.

yeah write her a letter. then marry him and have ten of his kids.

he sounds like a total winner.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj View Post
    Had a tense day, didja?
    Undeservedly harsh?

Oh, the fact I responded to a likely troll. Um, yea, I guess so.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Trying to link this to another thread going on right now...apparently tennis leads to female orgasms....

Seriously, though. You are a real piece of work, screwing up someone else's marriage. Yeah, he's a cheater, but it sounds to me like you doing everything in your power to tempt him. Geez, you even instigated the tennis games. Had you left it alone, maybe none of this would have happened.

You seem to forget that you've butted your way into someone else's life and future, like that counts for nothing. Its hard enough to meet a nice person--wouldn't you have rather supported their marriage and happiness. An emotionally weak guy, but perhaps things would have turned out differently if it weren't for you? Cheating is not fated to happen.

For example, a person may have a weakness for alcohol, but feeding him or her booze and then saying, "It was bound to happen, didn't have anything to do with me tempting him/her." Yeah, right.

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    Trying to link this to another thread going on right now...apparently tennis leads to female orgasms....
    Yeh?

Well, in that case asking half of my dates to play tennis with me all these years wasn't such a bad idea after all
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    yeah write her a letter. then marry him and have ten of his kids.

he sounds like a total winner.
    sombra, will you marry me and have ten kids with?
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things