+ Follow This Topic

Thread: found text

found text

well I have a girlfriend for 3 years I am not a jealous type. I have a phone which I lead her that way she can have a phone. Well on Thursday I decide I will start using that phone and go and started to erase the text and happen to read one of them which was writen by my girlfriend that she spoke to her xboyfriend and he was like o I want a girlfriend and she said no I am looking for a dating thing. Well then I found out she hung out with his friends. So I call her tell her what is this and she is like no that I been hanging out with one of her girl friends and he happen to be there. And she wrote that because she was playing mind games on the guy. Makng him beleave something that's not.

Now comes the history we been together for 3 years and upto 1 month ago we have only spent 45 days with out seeing each other. But from a couple of weeks ago she is not commg over or leaving my house to sleep at her grandmas at 12 in the morning.

I told her I need space and time to think:

She calls me evryday (I don't pick up) She txtes me she is sorry and she can't live with out me. And she promises me that will never happen again.

What I am looking for is advice what to do. I have one friend and I can't really Cant talk to him about this. We are broken up I packed all her stuff and she took it. Yes I love her but I am a realist. Thanks in advance.

In my opinion: if she's playing 'games' with her ex, who is to say she's not going to play games with you?

I have made this point so many times: some women are masters when it comes to emotional torture.

What they don't seem to realize is that they cause a lot of problems by playing those immature games, for themselves as well as for others. Eventualy they ask themselves: why can't I get a good, decent guy? I don't wonder.

To me it seems like you are a lot more mature than she is, and I believe the last thing you need in your life is that kind of crap.

Don't let it get under your skin. You're better than that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by gmanfunk View Post
    well I have a girlfriend for 3 years I am not a jealous type. I have a phone which I lead her that way she can have a phone. Well on Thursday I decide I will start using that phone and go and started to erase the text and happen to read one of them which was writen by my girlfriend that she spoke to her xboyfriend and he was like o I want a girlfriend and she said no I am looking for a dating thing. Well then I found out she hung out with his friends. So I call her tell her what is this and she is like no that I been hanging out with one of her girl friends and he happen to be there. And she wrote that because she was playing mind games on the guy. Makng him beleave something that's not.

Now comes the history we been together for 3 years and upto 1 month ago we have only spent 45 days with out seeing each other. But from a couple of weeks ago she is not commg over or leaving my house to sleep at her grandmas at 12 in the morning.

I told her I need space and time to think:

She calls me evryday (I don't pick up) She txtes me she is sorry and she can't live with out me. And she promises me that will never happen again.

What I am looking for is advice what to do. I have one friend and I can't really Cant talk to him about this. We are broken up I packed all her stuff and she took it. Yes I love her but I am a realist. Thanks in advance.

Everything you've done so far is totally appropriate for the situation as you've described.

There's nothing left for you to do but put this girl behind you and get stuck back into life with people unlike her.

She is really dumb for using your phone to talk to him. And her behavior does sound suspicious.
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

I do agree that is wrong what she did but, you two have also been together for three years. I think many people have been in positions simlair to yours. Ask yourself. Do you still love each other? maybe you can work it out. My husband wasn't the best boyfriend I could ever have but we are young too. He used to flirt with girls in front of me and get drunk. Sometimes it's jst the age and you have to get it out of your system. Also just make sure she didn't do anything with the guy. Just sit down and talk to her and let her tell you whats going on or what happened. Obviouslt if shes calling you and telling you she is sorry I'm sure she means it. What girl would waist her time if she didn't love the guy. I wouldn't. For any guy.

Some girls are immature bitches and your gf is one of them. I know you love her, but love the fact that you know what she is and then work with it, because you are mature enough and responsible enough to know what to do. Don't regret the outcome of any of your actions. Take the lead in this because she is unable to, whether that means preserving the relationship or ending it, but do not take any BS. Also think about this: the longer you are in a relationship with an undeserving manipulating immature woman who can't make her own mind up, the longer you are denying a great, intelligent, mature and sexy, sexy gal who knows what she wants and really really does deserve you. Open your eyes and open your heart.
    Till you're sure you've found your soulmate, never stop searching.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]