+ Follow This Topic

Thread: We're both left extremely confused...

We're both left extremely confused...

Well, this girl and I are best friends for 5 years now and last year I told her I loved her. She let me know that she rathered stay best friends with me and we did. But recently she told me she started having feelings for me and we started to like each other and act like we were going out. But then, she cancels everything and tells me she's not sure about her feelings and she thinks she only felt that way because she was lonely and in need of help (because of personal problems). She tells me she's very confused but seems like she doens't have feelings for me anymore.

I believe her 100% because we're very very close and we've been so for 5 years.
    But I really love this girl for a long time now and I don't want to lose this opportunity, because it was the first time she actually told me she had feelings for me (by the way, I'm the only person she's acutally liked).

What do I do to her to feel that way again for me? Please tell me what to do for her to realise that I'm the one she likes? That she shouldn't be afraid of getting into a relationship? What do I do?

Chances are she doesn't like you. There's nothing you can do, and efforts to "make" her feel a certain way towards you is not going to work. Would you really want that anyway?: having someone like you because you had to talk them into it?

You can't control the way someone feels, but you can influence it. The only way to tip the situation in your favor is to be the best you can be, whatever that is, and hope that she will see what you need her to see about the both of you. Never push the issue unless you are willing to mess with the danger of possibility. Good luck.

Words of wisdom (take it or leave it): if you love someone set them free. If they come back they're yours if they don't they never were.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks guys: The thing is, I really feel this is a good chance! She hasn't felt this way towards anyone yet. She's never been in a relationship. I just hope she tries this with me because I'm very much into her. She's confused and doesn't know what to do. I feel like I should do something to make her sure that I'm the one for her. I need to know what that is.

Don't be so controlling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]