+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it possible to restart a relationship when the girl is falling out of love?

Is it possible to restart a relationship when the girl is falling out of love?

She dumped me and despite my repeated attempts says it is over. We both went to college together and she went home for the summer. I'm hoping that if I give it time in the fall we can go back out. Am I dreaming?

Has she actually said she is falling out of love with you? You can't make someone love you, and if your persistence does finally work, how sure would you be that it is real? Or she is just putting up with you to stop you moaning?

You never know, during this summer you may realize it wasn't love, just infatuation. And you could meet someone you will truly care about instead

Yeah she said that. Told me not to have any false hopes. We were going out for a year and thought we had something far more special.

Like i said, you can't force love. Best to just walk away and let someone who truly loves you have your attention

You guys all make the same mistakes: she says it's over and you guys keep on hanging on and trying to make it work by begging, crying, falling on your knees and declaring your unconditional love, thus making a fool of yourselves while she has the sadistical pleasure to plummet a knife in your hearts and twisting it round and round ever so slowly.

Get the idea: it doesn't work that way.

This is how it works: she says it's over: you say: COOL... there's the door, don't let it hit your ass on the way out. I don't need you. CYA... BYE...

Simple eh?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I do agree with you kind of, as this girl he is talking about has said she is falling out of love with him. And maybe bluntness is needed in these situations.

But other stories will include the girl admitting she is still deeply in love with you and doesn't know if she can come back due to certain reasons. If the love is real, i don't think it should just be abandoned that simply, for instance it may be the only chance of love you will get.

Never go backwards. It hurts sometimes, but never go backwards.