+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Long distance with the girl I'm dating for 31 days!?

Long distance with the girl I'm dating for 31 days!?

I have to go the next 9 days without talking to her because she is on a camping trip and 31 days total till I get to see her again. We have gone on several dates prior to this time.

-She has said that she will miss me and that she can't wait to see more of me.
    -We have been intimate with each other, somewhat. (making out, kissing, holding each other, etc.)
    -We have talked about how we will make our relationship official when we are both back at college (in 31 days)
    -She has said that I mean alot to her.

It is obvious we both have strong feelings for each other but 31 days without seeing her really scares me. I think I will feel better about it in 9 days once she is back and I cant talk to her again.

Judging from what you've read here, do you think things will be fine once we are back? What are some experiences you have had with similar situations?
    Last edited by struckby; 24-07-09 at 02:51 AM.

31 days is not that long, although it can seem like a long time if it's your first time apart. just know that there is an end in sight. I was in a long distance relationship for over a year, but we knew we would be together after our year apart. make little efforts to keep in touch if you can and see how you feel when you can see each other again.

I'm in a long distance relationship but I fell for a different skirt. Now, I think I'm an asshole! I hope that doesn't happen to you.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    9 days??? Are You kidding me? Lol , long distance wow lol Yeah watch out, don`t overdose sweets while You`ll be in a deep depression.
    Lol 9 days... Funny hhehehe
    I wazzzz here

31 days you've been together. 9 days she will be away. What could possibly happen in 9 days? If you fall for a different skirt like Raze did then you are just weak.

No wait a minute... you have to go 9 days without talking to her and but a total of 31 days long distance. Okay... it was confusing for a second. Nothing should change in 31 days if you guys are communicating regularly.

Look, my sixth-grader is on a whole summer long distance status with her 'boyfriend" and she's handling it better than you. Get a grip.
    Spammer Spanker