+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to stop someone from spreading rumors about you

How to stop someone from spreading rumors about you

Hello,

I am trying to move on with my life and looking for happiness in my love life, but it seems that the person I used to know and was briefly involved is spreading ugly rumors about me. It's my instinct and gut feeling that the people that I go out know this person whom told them everything about me. I feel incredibly uncomfortable and feel it is embarassingly ugly. I want to confront him to ask him to stop and leave me alone but I know he is going to turn around and deny all of it.

Why would someone do something like this? I left him alone and never mention about him to anyone. What should I do???

A real big mistake....

This once happen to me I stop seeing this chick and then she start to spreading rumors about me. My advice to you just is ignored it after awhile he will get tire of it and it will go away.

Just used these 2 words WHAT EVER

or BITE ME
    I have it all. Including kino.

I would confront him and push him into admitting something. Or better yet start talking with him (lie if you have to) and cause him to think that one of his rumors backfired and now this girl really likes you. If all else fails, I hear for a few hundred bucks you could get someone else to take care of it all for you. :twisted:
    Heit ist mein taug.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hrmm...i see things another way. adding to the problem won't solve anything but cause it to get worst. my advice is just to leave things the way they are because it will chill down in time. also if he's going to lie about it, why waste your breath? spreading more rumors will only upset him more and things will turn into a greater fury. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Thanks to all. I wish I could just beat him up myself. I am not a violent person but it gets me so upset because the guys that I went out would make sarcasms and made fun of me if I had rejected them, just I had with him. They would remind me of the things that he and I had shared and twisted in a sarcasm and try to hurt my feelings.

I'll take our advice and ignore everything, but I have a weak and sensitive heart , and it is affecting my love life. But what love life I don't have because of this idiot. The nerve is married now and have kids too. I don't know what his problem is. I don't where he finds time to talk to his friends and friends of friends to talk about me.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    maybe the type of guys that you are interested in or that get involved with are immature. i think that you should get to know them a little better before you decide to go out with them because a person can change after they have felt like they got hurt. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...