+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Odd Ex-Girlfriend Issue

Odd Ex-Girlfriend Issue

Hello to everyone, I just registered a few minutes ago. I can't get to sleep, because I keep wondering about this situation I had last night, and I thought someone here could enlighten me a bit. Here's how the story unfolds:

My Ex-Girlfriend and I broke up about 6 months ago, we had been dating for about a year. We still hang out occasionally, but not very often. So one night, I had a little too much to drink, and I call a friend of mine, who is a girl by the way and I have known her for about 5 years now, and we are very good friends. We have never been in a relationship before. So I call her up, and I tell her I love her. She had called me on 3 sepreate occasions telling me that she loves me. All 3 times were before I called her.

The next day, I'm talking to my ex-girlfriend and I mention that I had called my close friend and told her I loved her. My ex knew that she had done this to me as well. So I tell my ex about it and she gets really mad and yells at me for no reason and just hangs up the phone. I mean, it's not like we were going out or anything.

So my question is: Why did she get mad at me? Can anyone give me any incite into this?

Brett.

P.S. I don't really know if this matters, but I am 20.

So my question is: Why did she get mad at me? Can anyone give me any incite into this?
    Um, because she is a woman...?

Because she is insecure?

Because she gets jealous easily?

Because she thought there was a chance you would come crawling back to her?

Tell you what. Print out all the answers I just listed at about 72 font. Paste them on your dartboard. Throw darts. Whichever one hits, go with that one.

Chances are good it can be pretty much any of the above.