+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Overseas Love vs. New Love

Overseas Love vs. New Love

My girlfriend - lets call her Rhoda - and I had been having trouble when we were traveling abroad. We actually broke up at one point. When we returned we were able to pull it together but we knew very well that she would be leaving overseas again to teach English - this time alone.

We have kept in contact very regularly and I plan on leaving to be with her in about six weeks.

(Already you are probably thinking this is a 'no no'!)

So in the last three weeks here at home I have met a new person - let's call her Nichelle - who I am head over heals with - only she knows nothing of my feelings and I don't have a clue how she feels about me (if anything at all)

I am reluctant to confess my heart to Nichelle in fear that she will not have similar feelings and because I am in a relationship (which has an asterix). Conversely I would have to end it forever with Rhoda.

In a perfect world I would be able to be with Nichelle and cut things off with Rhoda - If Nichelle doesn't reciprocate then I still have my plans to be with Rhoda.

Am I being selfish? Should I just end it completely with Rhoda and put my future in the heart of Nichelle?

Thanks

Hi everybody, lets discuss on-line dating! I have been registered at the numerous but there was no results, and once I came across the brides agency site and was really amazed! What a wonderful and beautiful girls and women were there!! After a few days of corresponding I realized that I met real love. Now we are together and we are happy! So I do recommend you to visit lerogetour.com/en/dating, you will not regret!

If I were you, I would 'clean house'. Take one thing at a time. Find out, regardless of Nichelle, how you feel about Rhoda. It sounds like it is time to end things between you and her, but really, that is something you need to figure out. Don't let the reason be Nichelle. Find out, whether or not she is in the picture, if you really want to spend the rest of your life with Rhoda.

When you have made a decision about this. The rest should be easy.