+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should i End this Craziness!?!

Should i End this Craziness!?!

I have been dating a girl for about 4 months now. She works in a club so i kept myself from getting too emotionally attached. It was working for both of us. Im not that mushy of a guy anyways. The last guy she dated she said was obsessive and almost a stalker so i took note and she liked that i was somewhat of a chase. A few weeks later it was obviously that she was really starting to have feelings for me. she took me out of town to meet her whole family on week 3. I was ok with it and it didnt bother me about where she worked because i know she really liked me alot and i had friends that worked there, also she introduced me to all her co-workers who were all very friendly and exepting of me being with this girl. so i had complete trust in her. I work during the day and she works at night so we have very different schedules but we still hangout when we can usually 3 nights a week and she comes over late night when she gets out of work on the weekends. As her feelings started to grow stronger things started to change.
    She has become extremely jealous. She holds me to every double standard imagineable. She works at a club where she is surounded by alcohol and drunk guys hitting on her all night yet she is jealous of me? I have never cheated on her or given her a reason to not trust me.
    She is very busy between work school and family life yet she constantly complains that we dont see enough of each other. i see her about 4 times a week and thought that was a good situation for us concidering the things she needs to focus on. She says i dont give her enough attention. I try to give her as much effection as i can but no one can be super chearful every day and i have bad days too. We went on a 4 day vacation last month and it was perfect. when we got back to my house from the airport at 1am i passed out on the couch. remember its 1am. she woke me up pissed that i wasnt giving her attention then she storms out of the house and says she cant do this anymore. WTF!
    Its been 4 months and she has broken up with me 10 times. no exageration.
    I have always worked things out because i care about her and end up giving her what she wants which is more attention then the moment the smallest thing doesnt go her way, she runs again.

Well i said "fine just leave then. Im not fixing it this time" Well 2 weeks later, im doing just fine. not stressed out over it. but she came over last night out of no where wanting to work things out. I think its just because she knows im getting over her. Sometimes i think she is bi-polar but not sure. I consider myself to be a calm and confident person but there is a part of me that asks "am i a weak person and an enabler if i take her back AGAIN?" Should i just tell her i dont want to do this anymore? All the reasons she liked me from the begining are the same things she has problems with now. How can i get closer emotionally to a girl that breaks up with me every weekend?

I would love a girls perspective to see if i am completely missing something here about what she is thinking...

She's a psycho. Just end it. I really hate games.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

"The last guy she dated she said was obsessive and almost a stalker "

You were warned! Way too much drama ... cut her off.

Carl.