+ Follow This Topic

Thread: In love and confused!

In love and confused!

hey guys

Im really hoping you can help me see me this from a guys point of view
    Its a pretty long story but i'll try my best to make it short

About 2years ago i would say i went out clubbin' for the 1st time with my friend and met a barman he asked for my number and called me the next day! Anyways after awhile we started to really like each other him more than me at the start because his 15years older than me also my parents wasnt too happy about the age difference so i felt torn and thought it was best not to get involved in a relationship with him even though thats what he wanted! I carried on going to the bar where he worked etc.. well its more a club but i couldnt do anything everytime a bloke came over to speak to me he would accuse me of flirting etc.. and i have to say yes 1 time (my drink got spiked but he wouldnt believe me ) i did kiss a guy in front of him! but thats not me im not that type of girl so i think he found that hard!

erm.... so then he couldnt trust me but then again i was cautious cause i am a virgin and thought he may just want me for that but he kept reassuring me he didnt! But then i thought it would be best for him if i didnt go and see him anymore because it was unfair he must of thought i was having a laugh!
    But then i realised just how much i missed him and now he has a gf ive seen him a few times since that and ive told him that i have fallen for him bigtime and i didnt realised until i was on a girls holiday just how much i wanted to be with him now! but he doesnt believe me cause ive said it sooo many times before and nothing has happened
    so then he said i have to prove it 2 him (but he didnt say with sex not that) but he just wont talk to me at all so i dont know what i can do! ive told him to tell me if his happy with his gf to just tell me that im wasting my time i'd rather hear him say it! but i saw him last sat and he held my hand over the bar when i gave him some money for a drink
    I dont know what i can do im sooooo confused and in love which i never thought i would be with him if im honest its tearing me apart what can i do????????????????????????????

PLEASE HELP
    x
    Last edited by sweet&innocent; 15-08-09 at 11:20 PM.

You are just a naive young girl, thats why you fell for usual barman trap. Easily excited, so you don't know what you want and thats why you do those stupid things. When you consider dating an older guy, then act like a grown up. Clearly you can't handle it because you are young and stupid, wannabe grown up, "smarter and more mature because you have older friends and stuff..."

Get over it. He already has a new gf, what a surprise. Don't lose your virginity to some old folk you met in a bar... You are not in love, you are just affected, under his influence. He has more respect and can move on more easily than you, so you just miss out.
    Last edited by boobaa; 16-08-09 at 12:06 AM.
    Don't expect anything.

actually i do like the end part of your reply but im nowhere near young and stupid im 21 years old! Yes it could of been the usual barman trick but he wouldnt of bothered for so long if he was just after 1 thing!
    it was more me who slowed things down he wanted to get engaged and married etc... so if i was stupid then surely i would of gone ahead with that!

and yes he has a new gf but he said he still cares and is scared that i will do the same thing again so then he would of ruined a relationship for no reason! and trust me i dont let anyone influence me!

Tug is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    The dudes going to use you for sex than once he get's it I can guarantee you he'll kick you to the curb. For some strange reason (I cant figure why) allot of men love the idea of being a womans first sexual partner, this guys no different. By giving you the silent treatment all he's doing is showing you whose in control of the situation, he knows that sooner or later you'll cave in and give in to his demands. Your only 21 years old find someone whose close to your age who isn't dating someone else.