+ Follow This Topic

Thread: my gf is really wierd

my gf is really wierd

hi all

i was at college earliar, randomly checked my email, it said youve got a hi5 message from sam, my gf. so i click the link and it said access denied (college blocks everything) so anyway i go and text her, she has no credit to reply. i then get home check the message:

hi spike why u not replyed to that question that i asked u on the message? plz i really want to know that truth just tell me if they has been sumthing going on or if u like her? love sammi if u dont reply then wait an see wat happens!

okay? so what the hell? who are you talking about, and then i realise, a friend (female) of mine has been texting me alot latelty (she is very wierd girl) it must be her! ... so i text her saying how i wouldnt dream of touching this girl, ive known her for years, through school etc, she is probably the only girl i can talk to and not be embarrased as i dont even fancy her like 1% ...

I also said that i loved her and wouldnt want to be with anyone else, but why cant she trust me, and arent i allowed to text my mates?

ok she has no credit on her mobile to reply, so its really awkward im going to have to ring her later and find out stuff.

why do us guys have to take so much grief off women, why is she being like this, its not that time of the month so i dont see why it would have anything to do with that... but its not the first time she has made me feel like shit over stuff i havent done wrong, its really starting to piss me off and im wondering if i would be better off on my own?

what u all reckon!?

pls reply asap cause im going to ring her in 4 hours.

For this i would say that she is not weird, but confusing.
    It could be something else, and not what you think. If you wanna find out whats going on, talk to her straight about it... NOT Hi5 or Text Message...!

im going to call her when she gets home from work at 10:30... after what she did to me, i really think she has a cheek questioning if she can trust me.. i really feel like ending it because the ammount of grief i get. she makes me feel really guilty for doing silly things, for example i went to see her brother who is a good mate (not exactly practical) and she sent me a message saying how i could **** off because i didn't come to see her etc etc, i mean women .. wtf should i go gay or?

Now she definately has an attitude and jealousy problem and she isnt giving you space that you need, if you really like her - try to make things better.
    if your feeling arent strong yet. RIP IT

About the making things better part...
    It can take alot of work and pain, but in my case - Im having the BEEESST relationship ever man.

Good Luck!

yeah i have been with her for 8 weeks, i love her to pieces, we see eachother alot, have sex often i cant really ask for much more in those concerns. but when she is griefing me about stuff all the time it gets a bore, i just wanna easy relationship where i trust her, she trusts me. at the moment we are both finding it hard along the lines of trust, after i saw a guy snoggin her in a nighclub, fair play she was drunk, and apologized said it would never happen again. speaking of which next party up soon i dont want her or me to go, if she does i wont be going and i dont feel i can trust her to go... and no way can i trust her .. sounds bad.. i just need to know i can trust her, but whats the way, spending money on me and ****ing me is one thing, but who says she wont go round ****ing other people? i really do love her and wanna be with her...

From what you described... I was 80% where you are right now.
    I was the one always trying to make things better, it seemed like she didnt care.
    I was going to leave her, but after recieving some smart advice from a friend, i didnt give up.
    I talked seriously with her, and gave her time.
    Right now, stuff gets better by day. I never thought she could be this good.
    I just feel like the luckiest guy alive now.

good good, well ill give her a ring, only 40mins to go, i hope she will talk to me, i need to talk to her, tell her how i feel about trusting her, and ask her why she feels the same way towards me, explain that if we cant trust eachother it aint going anywhere.

just been on the phone i basicly asked her why she said it, it was because a message she read on my phone had babe written on it from this other girl. anyway i thought that was fair enough although a bit pathetic, she probably just paranoid.

i spoke to her and i asked her if she trusts me, explained the situation between me and my friend she seemed ok about it, ill be going to see her about it tommorw, should be easiar to talk to her then. etc.

thanks for ur help all....

Good Job Man!'
    Keep us updated!