Need advice and help on this...?

Why would a girl acquiantance at the gym you know do these things?
she's iranian i'm asian and we had some conflicts 2 years ago bordering on racial(maybe or misunderstandings)but i've tried to be more respectful lately and we have tried to be civil,but lately(the past couple of months)she has been mirroring my actions at the gym(excersize wise)and is trying to get into my friends circle and saying hi and getting closer to my friends.What's the deal?I say hi and just avoid,,,,what's her deal?even her freinds are being nicer to me(or once in awhile they will acknowledge me more)....is this some kinda trick? ...it's bugging me...Not being judgemental,but i've had so many bad experiences with iranians.I'm starting to wonder if backstabbing is a trait with them...she hasn't been to the gym in 3 months,but her guy friends are still trying to be overly frindly to me.What's the deal?I'm trying to not associate with her and go at a different time(even if she hasn't been here),and i'm still pissed from the past,but what should i make of all this?Her culture,and also one of her guy freinds might be trying to use me for music connections?his iranian son does music as well,and i just avoid him too because he hasn't been nice at times.but can be overly nice.I also gave himmy reel of music to his son one time(over the internet) Anyway,i finally saw her for about the second time in 3 months andi actually worked out at the same time she was there but just avoided her.She even came into my vicinity a couple of timesbut i kinda just didn't even make eye contact.(i'mpolite but still fumed over some things)Anyway,i don't even talk to her acquiantances or friends much and just nod and walk by(they were being nicer about 2-3 months ago),but anyway,what should i do?