+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confusing situation.

Confusing situation.

About a month ago a close friend of mine broke up with her bf, two days before she broke up with him she asked me to give her space so I did. After nearly two weeks since she asked me to give her space I saw her at the pub and was just keeping to myself and watching sport on the tv at the pub and when I looked away from the tv and looked around I caught her glancing over at me. She did this quite a few times on that night and then she approached me and told me that she hadn't seen me for awhile and asked how I was and when she was talking to me she had her hand on my arm.

Since that night whenever I'm at the pub and when she's there too I've been noticing that she keeps staring over at me and when I look back he smiles and then later on she comes up to me and hugs me and talks to me. I just feel kinda creeped out by it but the thing is I like her alot and am getting these weird signals from her.

One night I was talking to someone that I know about something I had listened to on talkback radio and when I looked up I noticed that the girl was looking over at me. The night after I was at the pub and she was too and I was there too and she had one of her sisters there too and when I went inside to go to the bar to get a drink she was heading back to the table where her friends and sister were at and she stopped me and hugged me. Later on during that night she introduced me to her sister that was there visiting the area and the night after that I got dressed up in a suite and she was at the pub and when she saw me she gave me a big hug and called me a studmuffin and later that night a friend of mine caught her staring at me while I was walking and then he saw that while she was staring at me she wasn't really noticing her friends trying to talk to her.

Also this past Friday she was at the pub again same things happened like before and before I left to go home because the pub was closing she asked me if I'd be out again on the next night which was last night. So last night I went out again she was there too her and I hugged and she did the staring thing again but after the pub closed things went all weird. I headed up to the pizza shop thought of buying something but changed my mind stared walking back home and ran into my friend and she was heading to the pizza shop and when I saw her I gave her a hug and when I hugged her she said that it was cute that I hugged her and asked me if I was going to get a pizza. So I decided to walk to the pizza shop with her and her and I talked and just kept glancing at each other and I just headed home after getting my pizza and gave her a hug goodnight.

What does this all mean and why did she ask me if I was going to get a pizza when I was obviously heading in the opposite direction to the pizza shop?

She sounds interested in something. Whether she wants a hook up or something more serious I cannot tell. If you're confused, you should just ask her.

She asked you if you were getting pizza as a conversation starter in the hopes that you may want to still go with her. So, yeah, ask her what's up.

she definitely likes you but she is just shy, or worried that it's too soon to date after her last bf. She wanted you to go to the pizza store with you because she obviously wants to spend more time with you. The fact that you did even though you were walking in the opposite direction shows her that you like her too and you would go out of your way for her. I think she is waiting for you to make the first move - ask her on an actual date rather than just running into her all the time at the pub, then maybe at the end of the date you can get a kiss as well as a hug!