Hi everyone,

as u can see im new but im familiar with forums so here is my problem because i couldnt find one similar

So im 19 my gf is 17 we have been dating for a year and a half and everything has been going just great. last summer 5 weeks into our relationship i was gone to an encampment for 7 weeks and she had faith that i was committed and i was committed to her . this summer i went away for 3 weeks and she was gone for 5 weeks away from each other . we have never really had problems in our relationship until i got back and her parents all of a sudden say oh well your not allowed to hang out with him. and we dont like him all of a sudden. so of course the thing to do is communicate so i said to my gf hey i really dont like the way they have been treating me and its not really fair.. her response is : they are my parents i have to listen to them. I said: agreed but they are not even letting us hang out at all. she says: i am not arguing with my parents because i have to live with them you dont. so i forgot to mention her twin sister had a real winner for a bf and this is exactally how her parents made them break up . (the heat was off me when it was on him) . so i said i really cant do this i see you once a week for max of 2 hours its not fair .. we talk to your parents and try to smooth things out . her reply is no now is not a good time they are not ready to talk to you. i said ok .

so now im sitting here at a loss and my gf is letting her parents break us up slowly and i want it to last despritely and she said she does as well .. i have exhausted my options can someone please fire some advise something anything please
thanks all
junior