+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm Hopelessly In Love

I'm Hopelessly In Love

I must announce that I am hopelessly, desperately, and madly in love with my boyfriend, Mike. It's been a year and a half (almost) and I still get the chills when I see him. I can inequivocally state that he's th most important thing in my life. Isn't it amazing?!

Yesterday I was going through our stuff and I found his yearbook, his junior year in high school... well, I kinda know that he's always been a popular...but THIS - the yearbook was signed in every possible corner. Girls drew hearts and phone numbers, I read at least 20 sincere confessions of love. Peculiarly, every single girl addressed him as "gorgeous", "sexy" "cutie", "adorable", etc., and almost all wrote "you're the nicest, sweetest guy, stay that way!" Especially, I liked one P.S. note - "why the hell do you have to be so damn FINE?!"

Damn. Why does he have to be so damn fine?! I do appreciate his looks, but I love him for the person that he is, and I would stay by his side no matter what... even if something happened to him, I'd never leave. It does feel great to be in love with a good-looking guy and everything, it's great to look into a handsome face when making love and all...but sometimes I think that good looks make life complicated. I know that he loves me, but I still feel like I have to be on point, on guard wherever we go. When he showed up in my university in Moscow more than a year ago girls literally went nuts. He's a people magnet - everyone likes him - girls want him, guys want to friends, kids want to play with him, and even the nastiest cats purr in his lap. He's very good-looking, but there's more. He's damn enigmatic and sexy. He's got the sexiest stare - I've never been attracted to a guy like this. I recall those crazy times back in Moscow - we took several classes together and that was mainly the only reason I came to classes regularly. I always sat in the front row while Mike always came in 15 minutes late (although he's very puctual) and sat all the way at the back, scrutinizing my back with his sexy stare. I was just sitting there half-conscious, trying to gather myself so that I could keep myself from stuttering or fainting when talking to him after class. He's got the sweetest, most genuine smile, too. Sexy green eyes and slightly curly chestnut hair. And the most adorable cheeks. He's got a beautiful mouth. Oh you can't imagine what those lips can do. His presence keeps me dazed and confused. I can only hear my heart pounding my ears. I'm so in love I'm helpless. Just thinking about him makes me all bothered...but most of all it's the yearning somewhere in the middle of the chest.

What's the point of this scribbling?

WE'RE MOVING IN TOGETHER!!! ALONE, JUST THE TWO OF US!!! And we're signing a ONE YEAR LEASE!!!!!!
    I have it all. Including kino.

Congratulations! I'm sure you'll enjoy it, even though your Russian acquaintances will now ask for wedding invitations. Hahaha.

Anyway, do what you want to do, and enjoy yourself. Things'll work 'mselves out.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

my 2 cents

Congratulations!!!!!

life is so worth living when you're in love isn't it...

-mildwild
    1) You cannot love someone you do not know. You can only love the image you have of them in your mind.

2) Have you ever told the people you love that you're proud of them?

3) You're one in a million, the universe is big, there is famine, there is war, but that does not make your life, your emotions and feeling, or your goals small, only you can do that.

Congrats girl!!! He sounds like a catch... Moving in together is a big step and I'm sure you two will enjoy it!

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

congratulations! You guys will have a great time enjoy and dont worrry.

thats so great! congrats!
    Cinderella said to Snow White
    "How does love get so off course
    All I wanted was a white knight
    With a good heart, soft touch, fast horse
    Ride me off into the sunset
    [URL=http://dizzygirl.net]Baby I'm forever yours[/URL]"