+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Met an old friend and could use some advice

Met an old friend and could use some advice

After a year of no contact I reunited with an old friend of mine. We've known each other for 4 years. We started hanging out again last Sunday and have spent around 10 hours a day together since. I can't seem to stop thinking about her. I started having sleeping problems where I can only get around 3 hours of sleep each night. My friend pointed out that it started Sunday night. I always cared about her as a friend and had feelings for her at one time. I don't know why I can't stop thinking about her now. Shes dating a jerk right now. He has hit her and constantly cheats and threatens to leave her. I don't know what to do. I have never felt like this before. It really sucks having a person you feel you really care about right next to you and you feel you can't do anything about it. For the past few days I haven't even been happy until her daily visit. Shes very friendly and cheerful. I've never met a girl like her in my entire life.
    Last edited by Vinsfeld; 17-09-09 at 05:59 PM.

Tell her you want her. For God's sake, do you really need to be told this?
    Spammer Spanker

I already told her I do days ago. She told me she already knew I did. She just said that she would never think about cheating on her boyfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsfeld View Post
    I already told her I do days ago. She told me she already knew I did. She just said that she would never think about cheating on her boyfriend.
    If she's not willing to break up with an abusive serial-cheater for you, then its not meant to be.

From the sound of your post you're falling in love pretty badly, and I do mean badly in the worst way possible. You're just setting yourself up for pain and heartbreak, not to mention how much it will interfere with your work and daily life. You need to place barriers between the two of you for your own well being.

Thats can't be all true, i mean like, if her current boyfriend does beat her and what not, what if she is afraid he will really beat the holy **** outa her or even kill her. With a lot of people the way they are now a days, that is quite possible. I say she should find help, other than you vinsfeld

Alright, thanks for the advice.