+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Getting Back Together

Getting Back Together

I've been dating this guy for 2 years now. We just recently broke up on my terms. He admitted to cheating on me twice. Once during the 1st week we were dating ( which wasn't completely established yet ) and right before we had a break after our 1st year.

I was quite irritated with him and finding out he cheated on me. The time of the 'cheating' may not be really considered as cheating, some people say. Also, our relationship was in desperate need of a break. I was much to enveloped in him and he was much too comfortable with the relationship that he did not respect me. We were both unhappy.

I just got off the phone with him and he apologized, realized how horrible he had treated me and how happy he was now being able to really appreciate me. He does not want to get back together quite yet. He also told me that he has no interest in any other girls but me. He told me how 2 girls offered to drive to see him and pay for the hotel room but he declined.

I'd like to know if I should get back together with him at all. I love him still and I think that many of our problems have been fixed, or we realize the problems we had.

What would you do???

If you believe that what he said is true, then yeah get back him, give him one more chance. If he ****s up again, end it for good.

I would not forgive a cheater. There it is.
    Spammer Spanker

Well if niether of them were confused about if they were really together or not, then they really wont together to begin with, so therefore there was really no cheating, now he probably shouldn't have gone with another girl, he shouldve talked to you about his and your feelings before doing anything or starting anything else

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I would not forgive a cheater. There it is.
    I'm different, I could forgive- it would be the forgetting that would cause me problems, which would lead to the eventual disolving of the relationship.