+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A question about a girl

A question about a girl

Hi folks,
    I am going to share my story and I hope that I will find a solution. Since some years I have known a girl and we have been just friends. But the last month the things changed as she borke her relationshp that lasted for four years and we began meeting more often, but without having sex or any thougts about our feelings.
    But since some time I feel that I have fell in love with her, but I could't find a situation to tell her about my feelings. Just I was not pleased when she was going out with other boys. Till yesterday when she had meeting with a boy that she had met in skype and did know her. While together with her and the other boy I was very diturbed and after the meeting she told me that I had behave like her boyfriend and was angry to me.
    So now i am confuzed about her and I will be thankful to any advise about whether I should tell her about my feelings, and if so, what is the best way to do that.

Tell her what is going on. It seems she has not yet seen that you fell in love with her.

Yes, i know but I am confused about the way for telling her ...