+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Call me apple.

Call me apple.

As most people who end up stumbling on a website like this, I'm not really sure how to begin this, except by expressing my uncertainty of how to go about this and perhaps explaining a bit of myself and my relationship.

I am 21-years-old. Call me apple. I have been dating my boyfriend for over a year and we have been living together for almost 2 months now, with his parents. I feel as though I am more of his mother then his girlfriend at times, he has a lot of "bad" habbits, and I find myself mad a lot lately.

I am on a computer in a public library, because my own computer fried, and my session is about to end. So, for now I'll leave it at that.

Horrible introduction by,
    Apple Pi.

Well, welcome apple, and let me tell you, that was NOT a horrible introduction. Not only was it in recognizable English, it was full of important details, like the fact that you are female, that you live with your bf and his parents and that you are apparently not a spammer advertising Apple products.

You have my condolences on your fried computer.
    Spammer Spanker

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    it seems that you're irritated with him and you have your doubts about staying with him. i would give him an ultimatum because life is too short to be spent taking care of your sig other.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...