+ Follow This Topic

Thread: no one to hold me :upset:

no one to hold me :upset:

hey people me again. I'm having one of those days. I don't know who else goes through these. When you remember all the sweet sentimental moments you have had in your life and you're just sad. You might sob silently but you can't really explain it. Personally I usually wish at such times to have a man am totally whiped by to hug me tight and let me cry myself out. So far it's not happened. No not the whopped bit- the holding bit. Everytime im in the company of someone I really like I rarely have a reason to feel gloomy but when im alone like now I just wish wish wish......Maybe it doesn't help that I listen to Puff Johson's Forever more. Just crazy sadness. So tell me your sad moments and what they're like.
    R.
    Last edited by sweet200; 16-08-04 at 09:36 PM.

its been a long time since i have had sad moments but jeez i have alot that i think this spurt of not so sad moments is so well deserved.
    Sorry that you feel so sad if i was near i would give you a hug myself. sometimes its good to cry and to think about everything. dont think of those sentimental times and cry remember them and be happy. You know i wrote yestrday this thing on soulmates and i remember when i was w/ mine i used to tell him that no matter what happened i would always remember the good times. Time went by so fast for us. just like that up in smoke. but let me tell you sometimes it still hurts because you know i am human, in the long run even though that the bad was so bad the good was so good that it overides the bad and when i think about the good i smile. I am sure that he does the same.
    i know that right now you have so many things going on. but just hang in there look towards your spituality. it will help reach out anytime.

Howdy Blue,
    I happen to be in South Korea at the moment and I dont have close pals. Plus u recall the guy I posted about- the mystery man- we shared the same tastes in alot of things like music and movies, TV programmes. I just miss having that sort of bond with someone that's available you know. Someone with whome you really dont even have to speak coz he feels u for real. Hey what happened to you and ur soulmate? Arent soulmates supposed to last always? Are u guys still in touch?

yes we are always in touch and always will be. I miss him so much. I still to this day havent found someone who undersatnds me the way he does. even when we dont talk i still think of him, i think of him on a daily basis. I know hwt you are talking about sharing the same interest and having that bond we have that bond. You knwo what sweet i have to move on i cant wait for 35 years, but we will forever always kit you know what i mean?

What do you mean wait for 35 years? Plus are you seeing someone else right now and if so don't u find yourself comparing the two guys all the time? Why cant u and ur soulmate try to make it work if he feels the same? Plus one more question- what do you mean always kit?

Actually Blue i've just remembered- once in campus we were hosting some foreign students. So one day I had to take them to some hotel that's built between 2 rivers and has a relatively big waterfalll. It was so beautiful plus it was in the evening and the sun was setting (sky was orange). There's this guy in the group who'd started flirting with me. So at the falls he just held me and kissed me. It was such a magical moment. After that in the evening we took a walk and he sung me a song- SWV's Weak- i get soo weak in the knees I can hardly speak
    I lose all control and something takes over me
    in a daze it is so amazing
    you're love's is so sweat it knocks me right off my feet.

Man was I flattered or what. I can't ever remember being so physically attracted to someone as I was him.!!

He is in prison for 35 years! My ex and i have been over since 10-02. My guy now i have known him since i was 14 we used to date back then and in october last year ran into echother again and we have hit it off since. We have been together now exclusivley since May. Things are good, I am falling in love with him. We have lots in common and enjoy eachothers company we have a couple of issues but thats ok too. I dont compare them cuz they are two different people but somtimes i wish that my current b/f would smoke with me, but thats ok too. Thats one of our issues I smoke and he dosent. The other one is we are both so busy that we are always wondering when we are going to see eachother.
    With my guy now thats a unique story because we were eachothers first "love".
    KiT means keep in touch!!!

KIT- i'll keep that in mind. Must be sad him being in prison. Sorry about that. But see your's is understandable he's not there. In my case he's 10000 miles away but he could at least tell me what he feels instead of beating the bush. Or say what he wants. I did have a boyfriend once (my 1st) great guy but a dog as it latter turned out so I dropped him like a bad habbit. It was for the best though he did know me pretty well but that one I think was more out of having being brought up with so many sisters other than his being in love with me. That one I havent kited with But no regrets. Usually I dont kit with my exes. Makes life far much easier.