+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does she want me back or is she still confused?

Does she want me back or is she still confused?

My ex and I had a relationship for around a year which ended in jan. The reason for this was she had a child with someone else and the father wanted to get back with her. This made her feel guilty and she kept on thinking maybe it's best she gave him another chance for the babies sake. We ended up going round in circles as she was very confused, on one had she had a kid with him but was in love with me. I then told her to go back to him and give it another go she got angry and did, after a week she wanted to get back with me but didn't have the strength to break up with him. We went round in circles for a long time until we kept hurting each other, I said some nasty things to her and when i tried apologing she cut me of and changed her number.

I haven't spoke to her for almost a year when out the blue she called me on monday, she said she's not angry anymore and wanted to see how i was but didn't want to meet. She's still with the guy but says it's not great but she's giving it a go and if it wern't for the kid she would be with me.
    She then called me on tuesday to wish me luck for my fight (i'm a boxer) and wanted to know if i wanted to go for a drink as friends, i said i wasn't sure. she invited me on facebook again and put on a pic of herself "smiling on the outside - crying on the inside"
    She is the love of my life and I think I may be hers but i don't want to get hurt again, Why do you think she wants to meet after so long, do you think there's a chance we could start again?
    please please offer some advice, thank you
    Last edited by hitman777; 11-11-09 at 11:31 PM.