+ Follow This Topic

Thread: hmmm whats your outlook on this?

hmmm whats your outlook on this?

OK so met this girl about 6 months ago online, but i do know her from like 10 years ago from friend of friends at a pool haul. So anyways she commented on a sports forum and i made a crack on her thats how it got started she was hey i remember u yada yada, NOW lol here it is, she lives with a BF that is twice her age almost by 2 years off. she been with him 2 years. So at first it was stickly sport friends then like 2 months later it became more... we liked alot of same things, i would say stuff as she would all the same well i wasnt even looking or trying to get with her but somewhere down the line she said im in love with u, and well honestly i like this girl alot, and think i love her too. Im supposed to go pick her up and she is wanting to move in , next week. I know there so much wrong about this but the connection is so intense. So im like well she is leaving him for me so will she do it to me or is this true! Well tonight she told her mom and grandma what she was doing well they didnt like it made her real upset and she was crying saying why are they like that, she was explaining to them she is in love and her and her BF havent had a good relationship past year, with age diff i could see that...but i still question. but she says she is coming, also on my own i told her tonight that if she really loves me that she needs to leave him and fly up here by sunday reason i said that is i dont want to go 1500 miles to get her and she changee her mind. She said dont worry she is coming...so LOL i know this is all weirdddd!!! But this is like the girl back as a teen watching teen romance movies that girl in that movie u fell in love with thats how i feel about her its so intense...and she seems to think so too we talk from 7am to 10pm even with her bf there she goes outside for 2-3 hours and chats with me...he works all day so other than that.. i know i know its bad but what if she is the real deal true one!! or we both just lonely since he works alot and i do to but my job is cake i sit at a desk waiting for stuff to break other than that im surfing 8 hours a day LOL So what is i to do, see if its real or be done with it cause usually 95% of the time she will do it to me?? Should i get her here fast or dump her ??i dont want to im seeing what other have to say about this and weigh it in!!! She has already bought winter clothes and boots where she lives she dont need them and she has sent me cellpic of her wearing them 2 days ago!!!

I'd say grim.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    that was hard to understand..but she is moving 1500 miles to be with you? and you havnt seen her in 10 years?

If thats the case then yes, i agree with primo.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

if she does it to him, she'll do it to you.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Well in a universe of infinite posibility....

It's still likely that she's using you as an excuse to get out of a dull relationship.

I wish you the best of luck.

Anything is possible, not likely but possible.