+ Follow This Topic

Thread: friend moves seats...

friend moves seats...

so me, a girl i like, and her friend will go to sit down for something, and the order will be her, her friend then me. her friend always moves to the other side of her(she would be sitting in the middle, but sits on the other side of her), making it so im sitting by her(ive never talked to this friend about likin her)...this is a clear sign that she talks about me and likes me im guessin? im young and naive, and unexperienced, so i tend to not know what to think...

Well if your asking to know how to know if she likes you or not then no where on the web is gunna tell you. Yes it could be a sign but still, you should have just asked her out on a 1 on 1 date not friends just you and her. Then go from there
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

this wasnt a date, just hanging out at an college organization we both go to she invited me to.

and i know theres only one way to find out, jsut wondering if this was a possible sign that would make it a tad easier on me while i wait for break to end so i can try asking her out.

instead of making another thread im gonna sk here...

hope this isnt another question asked alot and annoys yall...

alirght, so its being wierd, going one way then another, and back and forth. So after THanksgiving break im going to CALL her and do something and just tell her how i feel straight up.

the problem being, ive done this a few times, and the same result everytime, not interested, even tho i was fairly sure they were. Im wondering if its how im doing it.I basically just say, "hey i need to ask you something." "ok?" well, im starting to get feelings for you, and was wondering how you were feeling?" and yes i do it in person.

am i possibly wording things wrong, being to forceful, or what? or was i just in a bad rung of girls not interested?