+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He dumped me

He dumped me

I just got dumped by my boyfriend. I've talked to him about it and he said that he needs to be alone right now. I can't give him up just like that, I care about him and he cares about me too....or at least he did....We go to the same school and we have one class together.
    I desperately need some advices on how to get him back...not talk to him or anything like that but something else...I don't know...

I would suggest that you be patient and give him the space that he needs. In time, he may decide he's made a mistake and choose to return to the relationship.

I have been in the same situation that you have been, My mother use to always tell me not to "chase" a guy. Makes you look desprate and it turns guys off. My advice to you is, and I know i might sound nuts. But pretend you have moved on. Guys want what they can't have. If he sees you smiling and being happy, and showing that you really don't care that you guys broke up, than it's going to make him stop and think....Another is give him time. I hope this helps you out.

Amye
    http://www.noir-ailes.com/amye

I hope I does...thank you