+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: why am i so angry?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    NeoSam, do whatever you need to do to make things right between you and the world. If you hate yourself, work on it. Your self-loathing can be a motivating force to make you change some things, if you'll let it, but you have to actually get off your ass and do it. Railing at yourself is pretty pointless.

I think you should make a list of the things you hate about yourself and post it on here. We'll help you try to figure out what you need to change and what you need to just accept.
    I agree. Saying "fuk it" isn't going to make you feel better, just delay the problem. Stop beating yourself up & go do something you feel good about.

I'd rather see a list of what you feel is good about yourself.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    what's your gf doing that's messing with you?
    oh dont even ask.. but since you asked... basically shes cheated on me two times (AFAIK) and she admitted it, and shes not even sorry about it, she basically says "oh i ****ed my ex (one of em was her ex) to see who i love more". drives me mad.

and i donno why but i cant get rid of her for good, whenever we break up i think about her all the time, feel sorry for her, dont want to upset her.

i see myself as a weak person because im not able to get rid of her, this pisses me off big time. all my friends and family tell me to get rid of her and shes no good, but i cant.

as for saying "**** it",ive tried it a few times now and it kinda works, it gives me a instant "i dont give a ****, im perfect, **** you all" effect lol, which is kinda good.

as for the list, im gonna make a list of thing i hate about myself and post it here, i think i need to work on every single issue and try to make it go away, so hopefully at the end i got nothing to hate about myself anymore, is this a good idea?

btw thanks for the support guys and girls
    Last edited by NeoSam; 03-12-09 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSam View Post
    im 27,

many things make me angry with myself, for example i have a conversation with someone and then go through it again and again and again in my head ,then im like "why did i say that? that was the wrong thing to say/do" "what they gonna think of me" ...................

this is just one example/reason

donno what to do anymore, complete failure, many night i cant sleep, i can actually see myself being hanged then all the problems go away, when i look in the mirrior i think/say to myself "you ****ing loser" "**** off" "go to hell" "idiot" etc
    You just need a lucky break. Ever thought of becoming a cop ? You'd get to bash people and drive around in a car all day. Sounds pretty good to me.

oh dont even ask.. but since you asked... basically shes cheated on me two times (AFAIK) and she admitted it, and shes not even sorry about it, she basically says "oh i ****ed my ex (one of em was her ex) to see who i love more". drives me mad.

and i donno why but i cant get rid of her for good, whenever we break up i think about her all the time, feel sorry for her, dont want to upset her.

i see myself as a weak person because im not able to get rid of her, this pisses me off big time. all my friends and family tell me to get rid of her and shes no good, but i cant.
    there's the root of the problem right there (not that I need to tell you that). you're beating yourself up because you still have feelings for someone who's trampled on you, then hating yourself for feeling so weak about the whole thing (and for beating yourself up about having feelings for someone who's trampled on you). sound familiar?

trust me, I know how the cycle goes.

oh, and lol @ George. every time I think about throwing myself off a bridge after reading your mind-numbing posts, you come out with a little gem and give me a smile.

flea, are you a mind reader? lol jk

but seriously you are 100% right, i need/have to break this cycle and stop having feelings for this bitch somehow.

shes a right ****ed up bitch, shes been agressive towards me a few times too, for example thrown stuff (like iron, mirrors) at me, even punched me and scratched my face, i never hit her back (being brought up this way, i mean not to beat women.....)
    Last edited by NeoSam; 04-12-09 at 10:22 AM.

OV can correct me if I am wrong, but I think what he's alluding to isn't just literally not giving a ****. I think what he is trying to say is that you pretty much have to let go of the fear that people might judge you or form unfavorable views of you.

You are YOU, and the sooner you realize that the opinion of strangers has no impact on your image to others, the happier you will be. Its imperative to conquer this fear if you want to interact with the opposite sex, particularly when you jump into the dating pool.

Some guy may think I look like a fool dancing on the dance floor....almost as foolish as he does standing in the corner, sipping his Cosmo with his buddies. People mock each other to boost how they feel about themselves. Watch sometime, that guy who doesn't care what people think, and just lets loose on the dance floor attracts fives times more female attention than Cosmo on the sideline.

Only bitches talk shit.

What I said may seem a little off topic, but it's important. If you let yourself fall into the trap of judgment in the stranger's eyes, you let the world control who you are.
    Last edited by Cbrider; 04-12-09 at 11:25 AM.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

flea, are you a mind reader? lol jk

but seriously you are 100% right, i need/have to break this cycle and stop having feelings for this bitch somehow.

shes a right ****ed up bitch, shes been agressive towards me a few times too, for example thrown stuff (like iron, mirrors) at me, even punched me and scratched my face, i never hit her back (being brought up this way, i mean not to beat women.....)

I think you're right in not wanting to beat a woman, but that's not to say you can't defend yourself and stop her from getting violent with you. grab her arms and push her away if she does that shit, don't allow her to think it's any more ok to do it to you as it would be for you to do it to her.

to break the cycle, you have to tell her to GTFO, and when I say GTFO I mean with authority. don't pussy-foot around and say "uuummm....eerrrr....I think, ummmm, we need to , errr have some time, ummmm, apart...", tell her with a clear and strong voice (without yelling or raising your voice) that you're sick of this relationship and the toll it is taking on you personally and that you won't stand for it any longer. obviously you'll interject with some details to elaborate this, but you get the idea. the main point is to let her know that you've had enough of this shit, and that you need to sort some stuff out without her insane distractions. who knows? it might even wake her up to her childish behaviour a little.

if not, who cares? don't allow her problems to become your problem anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Cbrider View Post
    just lets loose on the dance floor attracts fives times more female attention than Cosmo on the sideline.
    That depends, I don't see five times the ladies here. I used to go to clubs and pubs a lot and saw some seriously stupid shit on the dance floor. I agree with everything else.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfDs8x4okFc"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Cbrider View Post
    I think what he is trying to say is that you pretty much have to let go of the fear that people might judge you or form unfavorable views of you.
    this is very true, i have to let go of this fear, thanks, i need to work on this.

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    to break the cycle, you have to tell her to GTFO, and when I say GTFO I mean with authority. don't pussy-foot around and say "uuummm....eerrrr....I think, ummmm, we need to , errr have some time, ummmm, apart...", tell her with a clear and strong voice (without yelling or raising your voice) that you're sick of this relationship and the toll it is taking on you personally and that you won't stand for it any longer. obviously you'll interject with some details to elaborate this, but you get the idea. the main point is to let her know that you've had enough of this shit, and that you need to sort some stuff out without her insane distractions.
    yes, it needs to be done and im going to do it, so i can get on with my life and move forward. i really had enough of this bitch.

Listen, from the look of it your self-loating stems from the issues with your gfriend.
    If this is really eating away at you and you are finding it difficult to break the 'chains' be proactive about it and find a way to leave.
    You are very young. You must have the energy and drive to leave the place you live in even for 6 months and more ...find a job somewhere else...go and work on a ship...or as a bartender somewhere...get a cheap room somewhere...do anything you can to escape this vicious circle.
    YOU NEED A CHANGE OF SCENERY..
    During my time in the UK I remember meeting a lot of Australian young people who were travelling bartending and working in restaurants in order to see the world...well this is exactly what you need to do...if that can motivate you I did the same at 24..and I am a girl!! there is nothing best to toughten up and get some perspective than leaving your usual environment...new people, new scene, new you!!!

Don't let this girl use and abuse you. She seems like right bitch!

thanks for reply sookie. ye i think thats what im gonna have to do. im moving to another city far away, its about 4 hour drive, going back to university to do my MSc or PHD (if im feeling clever) and change my mumber and email. hopefully new scenery, new people so i can forget about her.
    Last edited by NeoSam; 09-12-09 at 05:52 AM.

it's your ego man. lose it.

you know I have always felt angry and shit but I have used it to drive me towards my dreams. If you are healthy and have too much time to be thinking about bullshit why not volunteer for something it will make you feel needed and keep your mind off how low you feel. I recently became a big brother to a young kid in need of one and it has been the most rewarding things i have ever done! all I feel now is like I am missing true love in my life and I have faith that as long as I work hard she will come Just a suggestion!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12