+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Drama, drama, drama.

[QUOTE=Artemis;522800
    I do run (only not right now, it's finals time) and do other things. When I do, I get good results. I care very much about my health.[/QUOTE]

See? We were all jumping to nutty conclusions.

I applaud you for carving out time to care about your health. I'm usually largely unmotivated, and can't put the mental effort to care.

I also understand school-burn out. It certainly can kick you in the pants, and constant studying just to make sure you pass can really grate on you. My brother doesn't sleep because of his journey to campus, and his workload.
    Give me something I can take,
    Can take to make the memories fade.
    Poison kiss, remember this,
    I never was meant for this day.

Artemis says:

"Sir NeoSeminole, I am committed to working on myself. I do run (only not right now, it's finals time) and do other things. When I do, I get good results. I care very much about my health."

your comments don't add up. How can you gain more than several pounds during final exams? I hope you realize 1 lb of fat = 3,500 calories of stored energy. Now multiply that times however many extra pounds you're carrying to give you an idea of how much that is. This leads me to believe you either have very poor eating habits or you've been steadily gaining weight (which explains your boyfriend's concerns over your health).

"The problem is not that he cares that I care, but rather that he does not have any wiggle room for me to make mistakes,and our relationship would be on the line. So I beg your pardon if I don't agree with you and take offense at your generalizing the way I am. He has found me attractive in the past, and I have always been around this size. While he could have handled it worse, he felt bad about admitting what he did, which tells me that perhaps he didn't handle it as well as you seem to think."

this doesn't make sense. How does he not allow any wiggle room for you to gain weight if he's still with you? Obviously he's understanding enough or he would have left you already. Whether he felt bad or not is irrelevant to how he handled the situation. Even if he brought it up subtly and you started to cry, he would still feel bad. Nobody enjoys seeing their loved ones hurt.

Neo: I haven't gained weight. I have just always been big. I will concede that my eating habits are not always the best. But being an engineer, I'm afraid I don't make the kind of time I need to to lose the weight. So I stay around the same size. And for the record, everyone, he and I talked it through and he didn't mean it the way it came across. So no problem anymore. Thanks again.
    Gangway, girls: I'll show you trouble.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Neo: I haven't gained weight. I have just always been big. I will concede that my eating habits are not always the best. But being an engineer, I'm afraid I don't make the kind of time I need to to lose the weight. So I stay around the same size. And for the record, everyone, he and I talked it through and he didn't mean it the way it came across. So no problem anymore. Thanks again.
    sorry but hes gonna say that as he realised he hurt your feelings.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Geez, men are such asses. Gosh!

Artemis says:

"Neo: I haven't gained weight."

then what the hell is the point of this thread?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123