+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The worst thing that could happen during sex...

The worst thing that could happen during sex...

I am in my forties... divorced. Hooked up with an old flame and have been involved in a passionate, fun relationship for the last 8 months. The other night, my boyfriend and I were home from a night out, where he had had a few cocktails. Maybe one too many. He had the munchies, went downstairs, and ate some leftover pasta from the fridge. He came up and I had candles lit, and was ready for him. He was getting pretty passionate and was above me kissing me... when all of a sudden (now I warn you this is graphic) I realize he has slightly vomited, just a little spit up, and it went into my mouth. I freaked out, asked for a towel, then slept on the couch. I have never experienced anything so unbelievably disgusting, and I don't know how to recover from this. Any advice is appreciated. I love this guy, but this really upset me.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If this is true, I doubt I could ever get over it.

It is absolutely true. I looked at him, and asked what had happened. He acknowledged what happened, and was obviously upset. I honestly don't know how to recover for this.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm a nurse, so I deal with a LOT of disgusting things, but that pretty much takes the cake. Unless he is willing to never touch a drop of liquor again, I wouldn't be understanding.

Thank you for your input. I know that many of the posts on this site seem contrived and unbelievable, but this really happened. I am just a normal everyday working single mom, and I am completely devastated by this. I felt that I was in love with this man, and that he was someone I could be with forever. This has shattered me to the core.

Wow, the pasta makes it a little more gross, but I certainly could get over a girl I'm crazy about doing something like that when she's had too much to drink.

That's really a deal breaker huh?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I'm a nurse, so I deal with a LOT of disgusting things, but that pretty much takes the cake
    Over cheese dick?

Primo,
    I was trying to fall asleep on the couch, and was completely sad and upset. I thought to myself, if I had done that, he would have totally forgiven me. I know he would have forgiven it. But I am having such a hard time moving past it. Any advice at all?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You are a grown woman, and unless you are cougar-ing it, I am assuming he's a grown up, too. I think by his age, he should know how to handle his booze, and well, clearly, he doesn't.

And yeah, this is WAY more disgusting than cheese-dick. I wouldn't put those near my mouth.

Okay, so I'm naive... what is cheese dick?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    An unclean penis will collect what is known as smegma under it's foreskin. It's a whitish, cottage cheesy substance, also known as cheese-dick. (Actually, unclean vaginas collect it, too.)

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well i was once in the middle of sex and without warning..seriously- no warning at all..I vomited up chinese chicken balls i had a few hours earlier..i was on top so it went straight in his face...was gross and he was almost sick himself..he was very forgiving- but then he couldnt be anything else as i was pregnant with his child!!!
    Now i just laugh about it and wish i had eaten something more gross (were not togther)

Vash, i just gagged at that description!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by thirdtime View Post
    Primo,
    I was trying to fall asleep on the couch, and was completely sad and upset. I thought to myself, if I had done that, he would have totally forgiven me. I know he would have forgiven it. But I am having such a hard time moving past it. Any advice at all?

To be honest, the first thing I thought was that you're probably deep down not very attracted to him. From what you described happening, I can't imagine it having any impact on me at all if I was crazy about the girl.

I don't want to get too deep on a frivolous thing that happened, but maybe since you're kind of going 'back' in life, in a way, deep down you're not really satisfied? I don't know...I would've just dragged my babe to the shower and made love the rest of the night. There's something to the way you're reacting thirdtime, maybe have to soulsearch a bit...

Quote Originally Posted by thirdtime View Post
    Okay, so I'm naive... what is cheese dick?
    Vashti commented about it from a nurse's pov awhile back, so I thought it was a good one to compare w/vomit mouth

I think I'd take vomit mouth over a cheesy puss any day personally !

This sounds like a simple mistake that got a little gross, but spun into something with the same drama level of an affair.

Look, shit happens, we are all human and make mistakes. He could have been sick from something else too, we don't know.

I got food poisoning one time, and in the course of about 30 seconds I went from fine, to ready to unload all the contents of my stomach. I RAN to the bathroom and didn't make it. I got about halfway to the toilet in the bathroom and unleashed it all onto the wall 5 feet away.....and it hit. I puked so hard I tore muscle, but could I help it?

I could have just as easily been having sex when it hit.....I may not have had time to get to the bathroom if that was the case.

I think that you are overreacting heavily, yes, you can be upset, but traumatized for life? I think its silly to even consider bagging a relationship over something like this. He didn't cheat on you or call you names....

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast