+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Relapsing

lhn is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Relapsing

Arghhhhhh relapse relapse relapse...

Just sent her a text for the first time in I don't know how long!!!

Ballllls. sorry, have to type here to stop myself typing to her.
    Just wanna cry

Hang in there buddy. Spend the next hour thinking of all the bitchy things she's done. That should help clear your head.

SMACK!

That was me hitting you up the backside of the head with your phone.
    Spammer Spanker

hey man you've given me a lot of help so im here to support you! i know how you feel especially because its new years eve tommorow? Anyone else feeel terribly overwhelmed when they realise a new year will start without their ex in their life? I miss my baby so much. The other day i bought her a book called love and filled little things in it (its like a picture book with quotes) and bought her some cup cake candles which she loves. In the card i wrote " im so sorry for the times i made you feel pain". Do you think i should send them? The plan was to send them and then wait until she calls me...

Moe is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by lhn View Post
    Arghhhhhh relapse relapse relapse...

Just sent her a text for the first time in I don't know how long!!!

Ballllls. sorry, have to type here to stop myself typing to her.
    Just wanna cry
    Did she text you back????
    I ran into my ex in a parking lot a few weeks back after no contact for 5-6 weeks it put me back a few weeks it seems. And the witch won't give me my sh*t back.

Users Country Flag
    Ugh just trying to keep myself together. I know, from the months and months of experience I now have that tomorrow should be better.
    Just need to hold it together and hope for some sleep tongiht.

Advice helps all. Thanks for replying xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    I ran into my ex in a parking lot a few weeks back after no contact for 5-6 weeks it put me back a few weeks it seems. And the witch won't give me my sh*t back.
    No, didnt think she would. I saw her all day at work and pretty much ignored her except for work-related stuff. The way it has to be I figured ((((((

Sorry Lhn m8 ive been there and know how that feels. You know I've made the dumbest mistakes there are and I still keep making them. Its not the end of the world, you will recover just don't beat yourself up too much. This time of year brings back memories and makes us do things we otherwise would think twice over, keep focused and try not to make the same mistake.

Users Country Flag
    Thanks Chazza. Ugh... it can be so miserable sometimes. Always have the feeling that it would be ok if I didn't know the person she was now with or I didn't see her facebook profile pic etc.
    But I suppose part of the problem IS thinking about that sort of stuff.

I've got a movie on and just trying to calm down. Tough day

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    Moe, am I remembering correctly that there are children involved too?

I'm considering doing the same thing.... I want to send her a message after not contacting her for about a month now. But not a desperation message, just a message of vindication where I can put all my feelings out there and hopefully experience somewhat of closure.
    Be careful with your heart, because when someone seems too good to be true, they usually are.

Users Country Flag
    The thing I found was I never EVER was given closure. We search for something to make it easier and unless they say 'lets try again' you just hurt

Well, having been in a previous heart broken situation prior to the current one i'm in now.. Contrary to what people always say and/or advise I wrote out a heartfelt message to my then ex and while it wasn't some quick fix, it did make me feel slightly better about the situation.
    Be careful with your heart, because when someone seems too good to be true, they usually are.

Always have the feeling that it would be ok if I didn't know the person she was now with or I didn't see her facebook profile pic etc.
    Yeah was in a simular frame on mind, but I eventually got to the point in realising the person I fell in love with is gone, whatever is left is just memories of how it used to be. Its never going to be the same again I accepted that now, and realise that its that hope that drives you that bit crazy. The new guy is her life now, basically good luck to them as I'm just sick of my last 5months being endless loops about her. Closure is difficult especially when you feel you were responsibile but remember theres two people in a relationship. Im sure she made plenty of mistakes aswell..

soulsurvivor23,

Yeah I did that its all good writing things out, providing you never send them to her, if you do, you just sit around waiting for a reply that probably will never come. Its a bad idea to send her a message seeking closure off the person who caused you to feel like this, any feelings your going to show her if not returned just make you look weak and she'll just see that and it just made me feel so much worse. She cannot help you find closure only you can for yourself. Remember she's the problem in this and not the solution.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast