I'm not running into any problems with my current relationship, but this is just something that's always in the back of my mind.

So I"m 26 years old. I had 1 girl friend in the past, 1 wife(now ex-wife), and I currently have a great girlfriend.

I always have this thinking of "She might fall in love with someone else," "she might like someone else," "she might get tired of me, " or 'she'll be with someone else."

Obviously, the logical answer is that I have confidence issues. But the question is how do you overcome it? Is it just as simple as change my way of thinking?

With my first gf, I trusted her and I *think* I did not have these issues. Then she cheated on me. With my ex-wife, before we dated, I had some of that thinking in the beginning of the relationship, but then after we got married, I did not really think like that. With my current relationship, I"m starting to think more about this.

Like I said, right now, we have no issues. I have never showed any jealousy issues, or I have never stopped her from doing anything she wanted, but for some reason, I always have this in the back of my head..."She *can* like someone else..." or "If she meets another guy and they have a great time together, she might like him more than me...." Technically, I guess it's possible, since anything is possible in this world, but I think I"m being a bit silly here.

Thoughts?