+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: I can see why men do this...

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I wish females could get away with such trampy behavior.
    I know lots of females who do. Its how you carry yourself and how you manage your image.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

"I find it funny too when defective people think they deserve better. The problem with your post is you're directing your tirade at the wrong audience."

I think I'm directing my comments to the right people. It's an opinion. Not advice. I don't have to be a so-called attractive, successful male to have a serious opinion on why you can't find/keep/attract an amazing female.

"call me literate but when a guy says "I have friends and then I have f*cks," I understand it to mean he's friends with some girls and enjoys sex with others. I don't see any signs of disrespect. "

I wouldn't expect YOU to see any signs of disrespect

lhn is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Disrespect is probably not the right word to describe what you're trying to say.
    Just saying...
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    jeez i turn every argument round on a man, why take the blame if hes stupid enough to let you blame him about something totally different

LailaK says:

"I think I'm directing my comments to the right people. It's an opinion. Not advice. I don't have to be a so-called attractive, successful male to have a serious opinion on why you can't find/keep/attract an amazing female."

no, you're wasting your energy b/c nobody here said they are perfect or deserve a perfect woman. I encourage you to re-read this thread. And yes, you would have to be an attractive, successful male to understand where we are coming from. I love it when a female who has probably never dated a woman in her life tries to lecture guys on picking up desirable women.

"I wouldn't expect YOU to see any signs of disrespect"

great comeback! lol

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post

"So, mbe b/c of the company you keep you think you are a big fish in a small pond. But so what? The next stage is you become a big fish in a wide ocean. And beyond that it becomes "Oh, I went to [insert snobby college name here]... what program did you study? Biochemistry? Big deal. I studied math/physics/medicine/law/etc". If you manage to piss up THAT pole high enough, then it becomes who you studied with, how many papers did you publish, where did you end up getting a job, who makes more money, who has the better house/car/investments, who has a Nobel Prize..."

doll, you really must expand your scope of thinking beyond the archaic view of success.
    Ah, you think so Neo? Well, seeing how I've pretty much maxed out on the archaic success model, I'd love to read your thoughts on what you think I could be doing differently.

I wasn't referring to what you could be doing differently; it's more like what else you could do. That's awesome you achieved success in academics and within your profession. However, there is much more to life than what school you attended or how much money you make.

I think Graham Berkeley has been chased out of his own thread.
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by MVPlaya View Post
    I know lots of females who do. Its how you carry yourself and how you manage your image.
    You know women who sleep around and don't get a bad reputation for it? I'd be interested in having you elaborate, if you would...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

MVP where they do that at? I don't know of any woman who sleeps around with a good reputation. A good rep only to the man who is getting laid by the chick.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    LailaK says:

"I think I'm directing my comments to the right people. It's an opinion. Not advice. I don't have to be a so-called attractive, successful male to have a serious opinion on why you can't find/keep/attract an amazing female."

no, you're wasting your energy b/c nobody here said they are perfect or deserve a perfect woman. I encourage you to re-read this thread. And yes, you would have to be an attractive, successful male to understand where we are coming from. I love it when a female who has probably never dated a woman in her life tries to lecture guys on picking up desirable women.

"I wouldn't expect YOU to see any signs of disrespect"

great comeback! lol
    Hmmmm.... I thought we had cleared up that I agree that no one said they wanted a perfect female. You just have very high expectations. What I find funny is that you obviously feel deserving of a magnificently awesome woman. It's simply my opinion that such a woman could (and will) do a lot better.

LailaK says:

"What I find funny is that you obviously feel deserving of a magnificently awesome woman. It's simply my opinion that such a woman could (and will) do a lot better."

what do you base this worthless opinion of yours on?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678