+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Cuddle Party

A Cuddle Party

Has anyone heard of these? Quite bizarre really. Apparently a bunch of strangers meet and they are invited to cuddle, stroke, snuggle, etc. each other while wearing nothing but P.J.s. This ordeal lasts for three hours and there are only three rules.
    1) no nudity
    2) no sexual goings on of any kind
    3) no alcohol, (sorry raver lol)

I heard about it on the radio today. It was supposed to have started in New York, I guess. And now the parties are spreading like wild fire. The idea is that everyone needs a cuddle and/or attention without having to go to bars, or worse, and weed through all the riff-raff. What will they think of next?

I think that it's really crap. But I guess it MIGHT be a good way to prevent people from going "to bars, or worse".

that's ridiculous.....the only reason I would cuddle with somebody without any sexual intentions is because i really like/love/want to be close to them. It's wasted time if it's with some random person I don't know.
    [URL=http://portse.ipbhost.com]Keystroke Community[/URL]

I've heard of this too. I think it's a good idea. If people want to do it and find other's of like mind, they can all meet there and cuddle. With the no-alcohol, it's even better. It's victim-less. You're not out driving drunk. You get fulfilled without the alcohol.

I didn't know it was spreading so much. Like the five minute dating sessions they had too, I guess this is just the next step. Did anyone ever hear of those five minute dating party deals??

Freddie

haha, In my friendship group it is coustomary for all the guys and girls to hug when they are leaving. And at ainy point in the day, if someone shouts 'group hug' everyone must all huddle togehter and we all hug eachother at once

Oh no, I wouldnt partake in this party. Im a big cuddler for sure, but only for one person!

The speed dating Ive heard about, sounds crazy as the cuddle partying. They have the speed dating south of here, I wouldnt do it. Sounds like it could be fun, but its just too weird for me!

I will stick with tupperware parties thankyou...OR PLEASURE PARTIES!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Speed dating, sounds horrid to me, I cant see that working if your looking for a long tearm relationship.

But it is good for people that are alone and just want some company for a while.

yea for 5 minutes...DING DING next...

LMAO @Squirt!!!!!^ Too funny firly! I wouldn't mind these cuddle parties so much if you were fully clothed and talking to peeps, but in you P.J's????? I'm not into the bars and it's very hard to meet ANYONE in this very small town. (right firly?? lol)

Squirrley knows my pain. lol But, speed dating? Yeah, I agree. It would be just like a bar without the alcohol. All based on what you see. How could you possibly know you want to date someone after 3 - 5 minutes??? damn.

This is the point where the cynical person says "its long enough to find out how much they earn"

No Lucid its more like enough time to figure out if youd sleep with that person!

Most people may not admit it, but when youre first meeting the opposite sex, youre thinking to yourself, "hmmm would I sleep with that person?" I will so admit it.

And so youre left with meeting 100 potential **** partners... :shocked

OR NONE!

Actualy Im more likely to start thinking "they look like the kind of person that would like to eat at an Italian"
    ...mmmmmm.............Im hungry now

Holy hell girl! Don't mince words Squirt! Tell us how you really feel. LMAO

But yeah, I agree that would be the case at those places. I want to get to know someone before I can even consider sleeping with them. I want a meaningful relationship that includes sex. Not sex that includes a relationship. Been there. Done that. Got the T-shirt and now I use it for a dust rag. blah!!!

I say the same thing...those kind of events I stay clear. I want the same thing, a relationship FIRST.

........at an Italian what Lucid?

lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast