+ Follow This Topic

Thread: doin somethin wrong

doin somethin wrong

So ive been seein this girl for 2 months, see each other about once or twice a week. im 18, shes 20. enough of that. When we have sex ill go for about 30-40 minutes and shes squirimin about and twitching all that good stuff , but she wont orgasam. any advise? oh and shes doesnt like oral sex preformed on her. i read that i should stimulate her clitorous during sex, but i dont see how i would do that while ontop of her firing away.?

Try it in the doggy style position. When you two are on your knees, put your hand on her inner thigh (doesn't matter which hand) and slowly creep your finger up her leg so that she feels the tingly sensation. When you are at around the area of the clitorous you can start stimulating her with your fingers. There's no rules saying that you cannot use your right hand man or left hand man to do the dirty work for you. These are your assistants in life and in this game. Use them wisely

I also posted some other tips [URL=http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?t=3701&page=2]here[/URL]. Feel free to check it out and see if any of my advice there will work. Good luck, and most of all HAVE FUN!

It's called a "clitoris". You can use your hand to stimulate it. There's about an hundred different ways to do this, you have to try things and ask her if she likes it. If your girlfriend absolutely wants to orgasm during penetration, you can try one of those rubbery gadget that you put at the base of your penis to "tickle" the clitoris during penetration.

But if she doesn't like oral sex, maybe she's only into vaginal stimulation. Then you can try inserting fingers inside her vagina and if you are lucky, find her g-spot. Or you can just stick to penetration and try to make it last by thinking about your grandmother until she has an orgasm.

haha im pro at spelling. how long sex is lasting isnt a problem cuz i can come and not even in 20 minutes i can go again just the second time i wont come and it seems i can go forever, we've went for a long time and nothin, after a while i get bored and so does she. doggy style eh, i wouldnt even know how to ask hah.

Quote Originally Posted by Haggard
    doggy style eh, i wouldnt even know how to ask hah.

It's the second most basic sex position after missionary. I shouldn't be a big deal. I wouldn't even want to have sex with a girl that is not willing to do anything except lay on her back.

doggie styles the best...good deep penetration...i always come in that position though sometimes it can take me a while!