+ Follow This Topic

Thread: UPDATE: Hows everybody doin??

UPDATE: Hows everybody doin??

Whilst talkin on here about my problems iv obviously noticed a few others in the same situation - too many to remember.
    So if youve been dumped post on here how long ago it was, if your doin anything to help yourself out, and how your feeling???

Me:
    Dumped about 3 weeks ago, found out she had a new boyf within a week of us finishin.
    Been tryin the no contact thing for the last week and although im desperate for her to contact me, ive managed not to contact her.
    It seems like the amount of time in the day im depressed is gettin less, i think about her all the time still but mostly not really depressed about it.
    When i do feel low though, its as bad as it was when it all happened.

Thats my update anyway. Anyone else wanna update on their situation?

Dumped about 3 weeks ago as well after 3 years of bliss. Getting over it slowly but him calling me late at night is not helping the situation seeming he was the one that called it off. Last night it was the first time i had the strength not to pick up the phone when it rang and it felt good to embrace the inner strength. He's still confused but loves the newfound freedom but i could of sworn he had an abundance of freedom whilst dating me because i never saw him towards the end as it was a case of "my friends over you." I seriously hate that song now. If anyone doesn't know it its by newfoudn glory.

Hey but 3 weeks later and a heap of overanaylsing and a strong support network i've come to realise its his issues not mine. If its meant to be its meant to be but i ain't going to sit around waiting and wishing for his majesty to make the right decision. Because secretly that's what all dumpers want you to do to sit and pine for them before they realise what they had was really good. I'm getting on with life and tasting my newfound freedom as well.

For all those 27-29 year olds out there in the same situation im here to tell that the universe is teaching us a valuble lesson and forcing us to grow up. Its our saturn returns so give in to it and let it teach us we'll come out the other side stronger people if we make the right decisions. Ride it baby.

I met a girl last night, we fooled around a bit, but i couldnt get my mind off my ex. It sort of makes me feel better to get out there and meet new people but i know that no-ones gonna compare to her at this stage, even though shes moved on easily. Do i carry on or wait a while?