+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Big mistake?

Big mistake?

Alright. Well I've been friend zoned. And I have escaped. But I accidentally revealed the plan I used to get the girl back to me after a romantic night of fooling around and talking. I told her I went out with other girls to make her jealous.
    I knew it was a HUGE mistake the moment it came out of my mouth.

What I'm asking the ladies tonight is, how would you feel if you knew a guy purposefully made you jealous to get with you. I work at a modeling agency and specifically went out with 6 of my co workers. I don't want to be let down again like last time. And also the last thing I want is the girl in perspective letting me down with her head up high knowing she was worth 6 models. I don't want to simultaneously boost her ego and get me down in the dumps all over again. (worth it in terms of getting her with me)

EDIT:
    It wasn't for the purpose of revenge. I am genuinely interested in this girl. And she knows it.
    Last edited by MDBreye; 18-01-10 at 07:01 AM.

Duuuuuude... How would you like it if someone told you while they were getting intimate that they had manipulated your emotions into a point of personal gain for themselves. Because that's pretty much what you admitted to.

Yeah you couldn't have said anything more wrong. Sorry man that's not going to be easy to repair, if at all. She's probably put you in a very special place in her book. Very special.

QUIT PLAYING GAMES!!!!!!!! but than again i'm not a lady.

That's what I thought. Ugh. I seem to be full of mistakes these days.

Quote Originally Posted by MDBreye View Post
    That's what I thought. Ugh. I seem to be full of mistakes these days.
    It's POSSIBLE it doesn't matter to her. Keep doing what you're doing you should be smart enough to realize if she's closed the door on you.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWizard View Post
    It's POSSIBLE it doesn't matter to her. Keep doing what you're doing you should be smart enough to realize if she's closed the door on you.
    The problem is I didn't really plan anything out after I know she was interested in me as a romantic partner. I just devised a plan to get out of being just a friend.

But something tells me this isn't over. I'm planning to see her tonight if she's willing to meet me.