+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i super sad need some help

i super sad need some help

i have break with my gf for 1month but i still cannot forget abt her....
    last time we always quarrel, almost everyday.....i always think i'm right & dont give way to her........sometimes when she's too angry she'll cry, & coz i'm also very angry & i'll ignore her..... we have been together for 1yr.......and we started quarreling few months ago.....althought we always quarrel we stil love each other very much(tt's wat i feel,i dunno how she feels)......i still very concern abt her,i realli love her very much ....she once love me very much, there were few times i wanted to break with her, she came to my house & cried saying she cant live without me..........but 1 month ago there's 1 time we quarrel than we break..... i thought tt was because we are angry, so after tt day when i was cool down, i called her again saying sorry i dun wanted to break wif her, but she say she have no more feelings for me... i was blurr?????1wk ago she still cums to my hm watch tv hughug than......i realli dunno wat happened... few days b4 we break up she started to ignore me, i was very angry that she ignored me for few days so started to quarrel wif her at e end we break.......it's beem 1 month i have beg her to cum back to me for many times,but she said tt she have no feelings anymore & now she din even ans my phone or reply sms to me... what can i do??? i realli love her very much,she's my 1st love, it's been 1 month after we break up, but i still cant fall sleep everynight, this 1 month everyday i sleep around 5am or 6am, i cant even study till i quit my sch....sometimes when i'm too sad i'll even cried, i have never been crying for years......i dunno wat happen to me,almost everyday i dream of her patching up wif me..... i'm afriad i cannot take it........ almost 24hr thinkin of her, unless i go out with my frens....but when i get home i started to think of her again all memories cum out again.....how????? what can i do it's 3:58am now i'm tired but cannot fall asleep......pls help me
    Last edited by lost1031; 04-09-04 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lost1031
    i have break off with my gf for 1month but i still cannot forget abt her....
    last time we always quarrel, almost everyday.....i always think i'm rite & dun give way to her........sometimes when she's too angry she'll cry, & coz i'm oso very angry i'll ignore her..... we have been together for 1yr.......and we started quarreling few months ago.....althought we always quarrel we stil always have lots of sweet moments......i still very concern abt her,i realli love her very much ....she once love me very much, there were few times i wanted to break up with her, she came to my house & cried saying she cant live without me..........but 1 month ago there's 1 time we quarrel than we break off..... i thought tt was because we are angry, so after tt day when i was cool down i called her again saying sorry i dun wanted to break wif her, but she say she have no more feelings for me... i was blurr?????1wk ago she still cums to my hm watch tv hughug than......i realli dunno wat happen... few days b4 we break up she started to ignore me, i was very angry why did she ignore me for few days so started to quarrel wif her at e end we break off.......it's beem 1 month i have beg her to cum back to me,but she said tt she have no feelings anymore... what can i do??? i realli love her very much,she's my 1st love, it's been 1 month after we break up, but i still cant fall sleep everynite, this 1 month everyday i sleep ard 5am or 6am, i realli cannot even study till i quit my sch....sometimes when i'm too sad i'll even cried, i have never been crying for yrs......i dunno wat happen to me,almoz everyday i dream of her still wif me..... i'm afriad i cannot take it........ almoz 24hr thinkin of her, unless i go out with my frens....but when i get hm i started to think of her again all memories cum out again.....how????? what can i do it's 3:58am now i'm tired but cannot fall asleep......pls help me
    I guess English isnt your native language? lmao!

anyway, i was in the position where i thought about my ex girlfriend every single moment i was awake. And i had horrible dreams about her when i did sleep. we were together for 6 years, and once they ask for that break and their feelings have changed, its really over. There isnt much you can do. You can either ignore her completely to make her realize what she is missing, or write her a letter confessing you undying love, and remind her of all those "sweet moments" that you guys had. At least thats my advice.

sorry i'm from singapore, my 1st lang is chinese,sorry if my english are bad, but i really need help, i'm afraid that 1 day i'll go mad......it's been 1 month, everynight when i was alone i'll be thinkin of her.....i have gone out with my frens for e whole day,i'm tired, but i still unable to fall asleep.....any help pls...

Spend your time on other things that interest you. Have you got any hobbies or something? If you've got money, going overseas would be good. Like going to New Zealand or something and walking around in nature. I find that walking barefooted in grass (if you don't get pricked by any crap in the grass or bitten by a snake etc.) particularly good for relaxation. I don't know why... maybe I'm wierd. Right now though, you should try to stay away from that girl. Though it's hard, you have to accept that there are other girls out there. You're still young anyway (at least I think so since you're still at studying age, though that is not necessarily the case since now lifelong learning is becoming increasingly common).

Writing out your feelings is a good thing, I did that when I broke up with a girl, but I never mailed it, which now I look back was a good thing. I got rid of everything that reminded me of her, and just kept very busy, (This was in High school), I took up different hobbies, classes etc.

Keep yourself busy and just avoid her like someone else said.

tonight i started to miss her again, unable to sleep(4:00am).......... omg
    realli miss her very much .......
    keep thinking will she miss me too???

wanted to contact her, but i know she'll surely ignore me ....
    feels like a drug addict -___-"