+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She isn't ready for a relationship?

She isn't ready for a relationship?

Hello to everybody who reads this and thanks in advance for any advice.

So my situation is as follows:

I'm 15 and she's 15.
    I've known her for about a year but never really talked to her. About one and a half weeks ago I started chatting, texting and also dating her. She's been at my house twice and we were cuddling and all that stuff.

Last Saturday she came to my house and it seemed right for me to ask her to be my girlfriend. She even said yes and it was one of the most amazing days. We kissed and were quite intimate. she told me that she has totally fallen in love with me .

The next day we were chatting and she told me that she isn't ready for a relationship at the moment and that she's really sorry about what happened on Sat and that she shouldn't have said yes. She told me that it wasn't my fault and that she would've done the same with every other guy. She also told me that she loved me and that she enjoyed that day very much. But even though she seems to love me she told me that she isn't ready for a relationship at the moment. She also mentioned things like she doesn't want to lose me and that she couldn't be without me. And also that she kind of loves me as a friend but at the same time in the other way.

She knows how much that hurt me and I told her that I will be waiting for her until she is ready.

How can I win her back? I am desperately in love, I'd do anything and I have a lot of time.

Thank you for any advice

A sad guy.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't post two times the same thread or everybody will think You're somekind of spamming troll. It's annoying, for Your information. Don't worry, if someone wants to reply with advice ,they will do it. There is always somebody, just be patient.
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Pettit-Papillon View Post
    Don't post two times the same thread or everybody will think You're somekind of spamming troll. It's annoying, for Your information. Don't worry, if someone wants to reply with advice ,they will do it. There is always somebody, just be patient.
    Hello.

I'm really sorry about that, I just wasn't sure which forum was the right one to post.
    Sorry again for the inconvenience caused and I hope there will still be someone who can give me some advice.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't be sorry I'm just here to inform You about the sad reality I hope for You to. Your thread have been bumped up.
    If no one replies, try to look in other threads or similar to Yours. Maybe You will find advice that will help with Your situation
    I wazzzz here