+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is this a relapse?

Is this a relapse?

well its 4 months for me now, and i broke the NC rule, i don't know why i did but i did, i was hungover and i saw something funny that reminded me of her and i just laughed so i texted her and telling her thanks for the laughter in this miserable hangover day...she texted back asking me why i was out drinking the night before...we texted quite a bit but i texted more later and later finally i stopped...i don't feel any remorse in my action, i don't feel bad about anything, is it because its finally done?

Quite possibly.

You have already accepted it's over and have no desire to be with her right? You don't really care how she feels about you, do you?

If you said yes, I don't think it's a relapse. You don't care anymore.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

thanks cma, as of right now no i don't have any desire to be with her, i guess i just missed the friendship we had. on the other side note, her brother was chatting with me asking me how was life without her i was like ummmm bittersweet ha ha ha

Good attitude man. It's not how you pictured things, it's not like everything is perfectly fine and dandy, but it is what it is. You aren't telling him "things are awesome without her" but you are still soldiering on.

That's important to have her as a friend too. I didn't build up much of a friendship with my ex before we got all hot and heavy, and even now I can't picture her in my life as just a friend. I'm only losing in this situation.

Really building up that base is important for a long lasting relationship.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.